No Update offered. Where do i find Firmware Version?
2546 9 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
newsid
New

Germany

Hi!
I bought my mavic two weeks ago an flew it 3-4 times. In an other forum i read that the new firmware 1.03 is available. But in DJI Go4 it is not offered for download altough being connected to mavic and internet. I've not not done any updates yet. Where do i find my actuell version? Everywhere i look for it, it says "Latest Firmware". But how can that be, if I've not done any Updates?
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please check the current firmware version through your APP firstly.
For the release note, you could check it on DJI website: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... Notes_en_201612.pdf
Have you tried to upgrade it through Assistant 2? please refer to the instruction and try again: http://forum.dji.com/thread-73423-1-1.html
2016-12-9
Use props
newsid
New

Germany

I can't check the current firmware in the app, because it only says "Latest Firmware". That's why i posted here to get to know HOW i can check. I've not installed the assistant software and I wouldn't like to do so if there is an other way of updating. I've not done any updates since i bought the mavic two weeks ago.
2016-12-9
Use props
GMG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3632605 ft
France

That's strange.  I keep reading about people using the Assistant 2 app to update the firmware, but when I connect using either DJI GO or DJI GO 4, both flag the need to update during the connection phase.  Just this morning I got a message and managed to do the update via my mobile phone.  @DJI Natalia, any idea why this relatively automatic approach works for some (e.g. for me), but not for others?
2016-12-9
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

newsid Posted at 2016-12-9 07:52
I can't check the current firmware in the app, because it only says "Latest Firmware". That's why i posted here to get to know HOW i can check. I've not installed the assistant software and I wouldn't like to do so if there is an other way of updating. I've not done any updates since i bought the mavic two weeks ago.

I had the same problem, if you have any kind of windows or Apple computer download assistant from DJI download section and use it to update your mavic firmware.
2016-12-9
Use props
Peeewit
lvl.2
United Kingdom

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-12-9 13:41
I had the same problem, if you have any kind of windows or Apple computer download assistant from DJI download section and use it to update your mavic firmware.

Assistant 2 will not carry out firmware updates on Apple MacBook Pro running Sierra 10.12.1
I have the latest Assistant 2 version 1.07

DJI Go 4 version 4.0.0 on Android 5.0 on Galaxy Note 3 does not show that a firmware update is required, when Assistant 2 shows it is required but will not do it on MacBook.

Had to borrow a Windows PC to carry out firmware updates.
2016-12-9
Use props
Mir
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2718491 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was also not able to update via the DJI Apps, I tried both DJI GO 4 and regular DJI GO. Instead I hooked it up to my laptop and ran Assistant 2 and updated fine.

My phone is an Android.
2016-12-9
Use props
newsid
New

Germany

I have an Android too. Note 3 Neo running Android 5.11
2016-12-9
Use props
newsid
New

Germany

So, now it worked using the assistant-software. The 1.03 Firmware is listed twice? Release 12/6 and 12/9. Where is the difference?
2016-12-9
Use props
zzdrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84062 ft
United States

I don't get update notice when using DJI Go 4. I switched back to Go 3 and got the update right away.
2016-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules