Connecting an Android phone
1045 7 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1d1c82bd
New

Canada

Hey guys. Got my Mavic yesterday. I see that there is a plug for ios to connect on the left side of the remote. IS there a way to take this off, and put an android (Samsung note edge) plug instead? How am I suppose to connect this!? Thank you.
2016-12-9
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

RTFM this will also answer your next question ... About how it won't turn on.
2016-12-9
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

What are you talking about "unless you order from DJI"? All of the Mavics come with 3 cables, the one for Apple phones is pre installed, the other 2 are in little baggies.

But seriously read the manual, if you're stuck at this point then you have a high probability of crashing it not understanding how the drone actually works.
2016-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please check details in the manual on page 7: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+V1.2.pdf
2016-12-10
Use props
fans1d1c82bd
New

Canada

trance728- Posted at 2016-12-10 07:50
What are you talking about "unless you order from DJI"? All of the Mavics come with 3 cables, the one for Apple phones is pre installed, the other 2 are in little baggies.

But seriously read the manual, if you're stuck at this point then you have a high probability of crashing it not understanding how the drone actually works.

Very savy with the Phantom 3 pro... Didn't see that adapter in the box. Thanks for the help!
2016-12-10
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans1d1c82bd Posted at 2016-12-10 21:06
Very savy with the Phantom 3 pro... Didn't see that adapter in the box. Thanks for the help!

Happy to hear you've flown before, my best advice would be to understand the autonomous modes well before using them in situations that might not be the best for them,seems to be where most people are going awry.
2016-12-10
Use props
fans1d1c82bd
New

Canada

trance728- Posted at 2016-12-10 22:22
Happy to hear you've flown before, my best advice would be to understand the autonomous modes well before using them in situations that might not be the best for them,seems to be where most people are going awry.

Thank you. I completely agree!
2016-12-17
Use props
Forhad Hossen
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Once you’ve confirmed that your phone supports MHL, the only thing you’ll need is an MHL cable for your phone. This is, by far and away, the most tricky  part of the entire process. Once you have the right cable it’s smooth sailing, but if you purchase the wrong cable for your device you’re going to have a really bad time. To help you avoid the frustration, let’s take a look at what makes different MHL cables incompatible and how to select the right one.
2016-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules