The RC Firmware version not appears in DJI Go App..
798 3 2016-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc53c1d1e
lvl.1

Pakistan

The RC firmware version not appears in the DJI Go App under 'About' tab. I have linked the RC with the aircraft twice and the RC light appears normal. Any reason with solution please!
2016-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Have you tried to reinstall the DJI GO app? Before reinstall, you could sync your flight records first.  
And please connect your mobile device to network first, then link it to RC.
2016-12-12
Use props
taddtorborg
lvl.1
United States

I have the same question.  Where are the firmware versions displayed for each of the firmwares?  I've been watching youtube videos and one of the versions showed up in the lower right of the pilot/go app.  There should be a separate version for the battery, the quadcopter, the Remote Controller, and the GO app.  

I searched "Version" in the Phantom 3 standard user manual v1.4 en 0112.pdf   and it only talks about the iOS and Android versions, not the DJI software or firmware.  

Also, where in the DJI GO app is the About tab?  I have an antenna in the upper left.  dji in the upper middle, box/hat item in upper right , Camera, Learn More, Equipment, Editor, SkyPIxel  Me.  

Thanks!
   Tadd
2016-12-27
Use props
fans7a281efc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170689 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Same problems here but with the aircrafts software version,i can't see it in the "about" tab, it says aircraft software version unknown.

2016-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules