Last chance,. Stability Bracket store going out of business
1836 6 2016-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chicago Air Dro
lvl.2

United States

Tonight is the final night to get a stability bracket from www.faadronesdecals.com after a year of great deals they are closing tonight. Lowest price of the season on the best stability brackets on the market.

Hate to see them go, thanks for all the great aftermarket items! DJI Rocks!
2016-12-14
Use props
Rebel Gal
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for the update I just ordered one, hate the way my ipad shakes on the controller
The site said they had only 2 left...if you want one now is the time!!!
2016-12-15
Use props
Gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Heck I thought it was already gone!  When I tried the link in your post it lead me to this error: "www.faadronesdecals.com’s server DNS address could not be found."

There's an extra "s" that's messing up the URL.

This one... http://faadronedecals.com/  seems to work just fine (or I ordered 2 of the last 3 stability brackets from a fake website!)

2016-12-15
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm sure I've seen this advertised before, might even have been the same two Avatars.

The metal mounting bracket on the P4 controller works well for me, I believe they sell them in the DJI Store.
2016-12-15
Use props
Gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2016-12-15 07:27
I'm sure I've seen this advertised before, might even have been the same two Avatars.

The metal mounting bracket on the P4 controller works well for me, I believe they sell them in the DJI Store.

DJI would be happy to sell you one... for $30.00 (plus shipping!)  Even after replacing the stock mount, mine still wobbles a bit with a 8" tablet and I frequently have to tighten the screw to keep it tight.

I just got 2 of the stability brackets for $25.90 (if the "in stock" count is accurate)
2016-12-15
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Gil Posted at 2016-12-15 12:41
DJI would be happy to sell you one... for $30.00 (plus shipping!)  Even after replacing the stock mount, mine still wobbles a bit with a 8" tablet and I frequently have to tighten the screw to keep it tight.

I just got 2 of the stability brackets for $25.90 (if the "in stock" count is accurate)

So they should be out of stock now

I didn't think that commercial advertising was allowed on the Forum.

And these have been previously advertised.

Nice that you got a good deal though

2016-12-15
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
Flight distance : 134580 ft
United Kingdom

Yes they have been warned before for having links with the site( rebel gal and chicargo air  dro)  They can be bought from other places.
2016-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules