Firmware update issues?
2642 45 2016-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cian Ryan
lvl.1

Australia

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-1-6 12:57
So you did make sure you are in "Folllow Mode " double check this , make sure , make sure when you set the "Follow " that the entire system is on , many  of the settings are stored on the aircraft and it must be "ON " to  get  locked in to the system .  Have you done an IMU calibration and then a Camera Gimbal Calibration?  If not do so .

The Fimware should not be an issue as long as they are compatible.  Go to the "About "tab with the entire system on in the go app and list  the Versions of FW that you currently have for the AC  the RC and the Camera .

I have tried multiple things now, yet still with no success . Technical support is not helping much either.
2017-1-6
Use props
changnoi
New
New Zealand

Spending a lot of time trying this latest updates it is not recognized in my Inspire 1 and does not update . Clues please done all the normal stuff and reformatted etc etc.
2017-1-6
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

changnoi Posted at 2017-1-6 20:48
Spending a lot of time trying this latest updates it is not recognized in my Inspire 1 and does not update . Clues please done all the normal stuff and reformatted etc etc.

Read my tips page about updating , see if you can find  something here .

Usually boils down to a few things .

Bad SD card

Formatting and loading SD with FW from a MAC. ( Use a Pc or at least format on the AC )

Wrong FW  ( this is quite common )   You must use the correct one ( No exceptions ) with the correct camera  matched .  Look at the  downloads page and make sure you are choosing the correct FW and camera combination , choices are in the Red Circle Product Description .  

Let me know which one it is .  
http://forum.dji.com/thread-72851-1-1.html

donnie

select product.PNG
2017-1-7
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

Cian Ryan Posted at 2017-1-6 20:39
I have tried multiple things now, yet still with no success  . Technical support is not helping much either.

If you were having trouble before the update  then its not that .  If you have done all my suggestions and still have trouble , may need to send it in , sounds like the gimbal  motor is broken , the only other thing I can think of is to Inspect the 2 black flat wiring harness's for any kinks or  loose connections , also make sure the camera and gimbal are meshed nicely together and you are not having  a bad connection there .

good luck

donnie  
2017-1-7
Use props
changnoi
New
New Zealand

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-1-7 05:17
Read my tips page about updating , see if you can find  something here .

Usually boils down to a few things .

Thanks Donnie what an idiot I'am. Of course I was trying the (x3) update and mine is x5. Many thanks.
2017-1-9
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

changnoi Posted at 2017-1-9 17:02
Thanks Donnie what an idiot I'am. Of course I was trying the (x3) update and mine is x5. Many thanks.

Happy to help !

cheers

donnie
2017-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules