Filters, Which ones?
1358 11 2016-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Island
lvl.2
United States

Polar Pro's Cinema Series is what I want... But im leaving to NYC on the 12th of January so I dont know if they will come in time.Any one else recomend another company? I Have looked at Taco's and PGY..

Not sure if anyone from polar pro will see this, but what are the chances if I order now that i will get them on or before the 12th??

Thank you!

2016-12-15
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Waiting on PGY here. It says Dec 22- Jan 6 tracking.
2016-12-15
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

I am also waiting on the PGY Tech filters.  My tracking shows that they are in Dubai right now, so I should get next week I think.  I paid extra for DHL shipping, but still showed 7 to 16 days shipping.  I ordered on December 8 and they shipped on the 9th.
2016-12-15
Use props
Mooney
lvl.3

United States

I wanted to order the Polars but they charge the total price up front . . . learned my lesson from DJI, never do that again.

I'll either wait to see who has stock, or purchase from the company that only requires a deposit.
2016-12-15
Use props
PolarPro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 315682 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are in the US you will get them before your trip.
We are tracking earlier than what our site says right now.

Worst case we could send you a loaner set of the versions in stock for your trip.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
-Jeff
2016-12-15
Use props
PolarPro
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mooney Posted at 2016-12-16 12:38
I wanted to order the Polars but they charge the total price up front . . . learned my lesson from DJI, never do that again.

I'll either wait to see who has stock, or purchase from the company that only requires a deposit.

The benefit of preordering with us is that you will receive your filters before everyone else. We also have some pretty good customer service and response times in case you needed to change or cancel your order, but if you have time then you can always wait too.
-Jeff
2016-12-15
Use props
zach5150
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225148 ft
United States

I received the Taco Filters the other day and I have no complaints! They are nicely designed, seem like good quality, no problems with gimbal initialization. Happy Camper!
2016-12-15
Use props
colonel00
lvl.2

United States

I'd like to get a set of filters but I'm waiting for some reviews.  I've seen some less than impressive reports about the Polar Pro first sent of lenses and now the CS lenses are $50 more.  I know they stand behind their products but that's a lot of money more than other filters that are available.  
2016-12-15
Use props
Island
lvl.2
United States

PolarPro Posted at 2016-12-15 21:28
If you are in the US you will get them before your trip.
We are tracking earlier than what our site says right now.

Sweet thank you, I will put my order in tomorrow morning
2016-12-15
Use props
Algan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116302 ft
Turkey

i have another question in mind: i just want to protect the lens and i dont want to use the gimbal cover of mavic. is there a neutral filter for that? i dont want a color change.
2016-12-15
Use props
CC8877
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51093 ft
Italy

I'm waiting the Taco. At this time they are holded by custom
2016-12-15
Use props
PolarPro
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

colonel00 Posted at 2016-12-15 22:35
I'd like to get a set of filters but I'm waiting for some reviews.  I've seen some less than impressive reports about the Polar Pro first sent of lenses and now the CS lenses are $50 more.  I know they stand behind their products but that's a lot of money more than other filters that are available.

There should be some reviews popping up in the next couple weeks
-Jeff
2016-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules