AMAZON UK
1159 11 2016-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philjory
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Has anyone in the UK received a Fly More Combo from Amazon, My Package arrived Yesterday 16/12/16 and contained a Phantom 3 Standard
What the F--- are they playing at ?
2016-12-16
Use props
qwRad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26713 ft
Finland

Well that is disappointing. Few people on the forum have received drone only instead of combo or only the combo accessories and no drone. Mine shipped to Finland from Amazon UK on Monday but freaking UPS has dropped the ball as usual and routed the package to a wrong place so I will get it on Monday instead of yesterday :/ I'll report back what is inside.
2016-12-17
Use props
pjnorris
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I received my package today - should have been Mavic combo, and it was a Phantom 3 Standard too! I wonder how many people got this? I have asked Amazon to investigate this but not holding my breath. Instead, I have written to BBC Watchdog about it. It appears this is a deliberate attempt to get these orders off their books!

Everyone receiving a Phantom 3 should email Watchdog - more complain the better please.
2016-12-17
Use props
BlueThunder71
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Guess what I received........

Currently on the phone to Amazon to complain. I don't mind so much that I received the wrong item, it is the fact they are trying to claim there is nothing they can do, meaning the last two months have been completely wasted. They *MUST* surely be able to create a new order.
EDIT:
They are insisting there is nothing they can do except a refund. I am absolutely fuming. When I pointed out that "my" drone must be somewhere, either in a warehouse or on order at Amazon , and that someone else will receive it - the person behind me in the queue - they just say they cannot make a new order as it is "currently unavailable".
2016-12-17
Use props
philjory
lvl.3
United Kingdom

That's the same as they said to me except that because DJI have increased the price this is the only way they can pass the price rise on to the customer by getting them to re-order
No one as yet have said that they have received a Phantom 4 pro or an inspire instead of their Mavic
2016-12-17
Use props
BlueThunder71
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

philjory Posted at 2016-12-18 06:49
That's the same as they said to me except that because DJI have increased the price this is the only way they can pass the price rise on to the customer by getting them to re-order
No one as yet have said that they have received a Phantom 4 pro or an inspire instead of their Mavic

You were told they were doing this intentionally? By whom?

I don't think this is to get £100 back. Amazon has had it currently available for a while now (through themselves not third parties). They could have put the price up to 1359 and continued selling, but they didn't.

I personally feel it is more likely that someone in Amazon's warehouse it stealing Mavics, based on this and the other stories we have heard.
2016-12-18
Use props
nelsfly16
lvl.2

United Kingdom

i received this RenderedContent-FEA15C5D-A20C- ... not only once but twice!
RenderedContent-FEA15C5D-A20C-4406-BB4A-D3FEF1B4F1B5.JPG
RenderedContent-FEA15C5D-A20C-4406-BB4A-D3FEF1B4F1B5.JPG
2016-12-18
Use props
nelsfly16
lvl.2

United Kingdom

pjnorris Posted at 2016-12-17 16:55
I received my package today - should have been Mavic combo, and it was a Phantom 3 Standard too! I wonder how many people got this? I have asked Amazon to investigate this but not holding my breath. Instead, I have written to BBC Watchdog about it. It appears this is a deliberate attempt to get these orders off their books!

Everyone receiving a Phantom 3 should email Watchdog - more complain the better please.

I have also wrote to watch dog regarding my two orders with amazon  
2016-12-18
Use props
BlueThunder71
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you get any traction give me a shout. I was thinking about them too, but I wasn't sure they bother about 'guy gets wrong item sent to him and has to wait more time for item' story. I do however want to know why this is happening.
2016-12-18
Use props
GarethIwanJones
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I ordered the Fly more Combo and just received the drone. The dDrone box was marked as a Fly More Combo drone. To hear they're now sending out Phantoms.... Wowzers amazon have bodged this up. Has anyone recieved the correct order from Amazon UK??
2016-12-18
Use props
pjnorris
lvl.2

United Kingdom

BlueThunder71 Posted at 2016-12-18 19:46
If you get any traction give me a shout. I was thinking about them too, but I wasn't sure they bother about 'guy gets wrong item sent to him and has to wait more time for item' story. I do however want to know why this is happening.

I strongly urge you to write to watchdog. Ethically, what Amazon have done is wrong. They have pushed you and I (plus others) out of the chain now by deliberately shipping the wrong item, we then have to return it and to them - order is complete and we have no-where else to play with it. The more people write to the BBC (it's a form on their website - very easy), the more they may take note of this action.

I'm putting all the facts together in a letter to Amazon today. I am also considering sending it to technology media outlets on the interweb too. I'm fuming this has happened and now I'm out of pocket as I'm forced to place the order through DJI for the higher price.
2016-12-19
Use props
qwRad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26713 ft
Finland

Just letting you know that I received my fly more combo order this week and it was missing the drone and the bag so i got only the fly more accessories box. Talking about the refund with amazon at the moment.
2016-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules