Osmo Mobile Christmas Promo!!!
891 5 2016-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sadstorm
lvl.1

Canada

i actually went yesterday and bough an osmo mobile from my local computer store....
What is the way to claim my free battery and base???
2016-12-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can contact the store and see if they're willing to offer you one
2016-12-19
Use props
Sadstorm
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-12-19 06:20
You can contact the store and see if they're willing to offer you one

i hope this isnt serious....why in the world would a store cut their margin to offer a free battery and base???its a DJI OFFER....i dont mind going through the store to claim my battery and stand...but they'll have to find a way to claim it to dji...hence my question...what is the way to go through this so that you guys at DJI honour your promotional offer?? is there a coupon of sort or a form to fill so they or i can claim it?
2016-12-19
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sadstorm Posted at 2016-12-20 13:38
i hope this isnt serious....why in the world would a store cut their margin to offer a free battery and base???its a DJI OFFER....i dont mind going through the store to claim my battery and stand...but they'll have to find a way to claim it to dji...hence my question...what is the way to go through this so that you guys at DJI honour your promotional offer?? is there a coupon of sort or a form to fill so they or i can claim it?

That's what I mean, the store doesn't offer you things themselves, they'll work with DJI sales department. You can ask them to see what they can do for you.
2016-12-19
Use props
Sadstorm
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-12-20 01:15
That's what I mean, the store doesn't offer you things themselves, they'll work with DJI sales department. You can ask them to see what they can do for you.

ok ill try that to see what i can do...thank you for the help
2016-12-19
Use props
Advocate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've just bought a DJI Osmo Mobile from an Apple Store today and didn't receive an extra battery or the base, do I claim these direct from DJI?
2017-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules