Commercial DJI question... pricing
680 2 2016-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4c281ddf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71778 ft
Russia

I have on question for u. Now it's up to 50% off cause new year. I've got PS3 already and thinking about phantom 4, not pro, so its price now is 999 usd. Here in Russia official dealers have same thing like up to 50% off, but same phantom 4 costs here not 999, its almost 1500 usd. And now my question. Is it correct to set up such prices? Any official dealer can set up price on its own? I can't afford 1500, but 999 it's another thing. Maybe DJI can ship drone to Russia? There must by a solution. I think pricing must be regulated by DJI or I am wrong... I live in Moscow,  not far far away Siberia.
2016-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

As you can see from our online store, Russian is not in the list, sorry to tell you that we cannot ship the drone to you directly, the best course would be to buy a drone from a local dealer.
The price maybe different for countries, which is the same as all other products.
2016-12-18
Use props
fans4c281ddf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71778 ft
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-18 13:08
As you can see from our online store, Russian is not in the list, sorry to tell you that we cannot ship the drone to you directly, the best course would be to buy a drone from a local dealer.
The price maybe different for countries, which is the same as all other products.

Thx for reply... I knew that all is like that... of course pricing can be different but 50% difference it's not fair... extremely not fair... ok then... better forgot about ph4...
2016-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules