Transmitter shutter button causes gimball to point forward/
795 7 2016-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
civilguy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 323950 ft
United States

p4p Transmitter shutter button causes gimball to flip up when I try to take a picture.  If I use the touch buttom on the ipad then no issues.  But if I hit the shutter button  (no 11 in the manual) the gimball flips up, and no picture is taken.

Bill N.
2016-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Bill N, could you please make a short video of this issue? Did you full press the shutter button?
2016-12-21
Use props
civilguy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-21 03:24
Hello Bill N, could you please make a short video of this issue? Did you full press the shutter button?

Not much to video.  You press the shutter button on the controller and instead of a picture being taken the camera swings up and level and it zooms in on the screen.  And no picture is taken.  Only way I can trigger the camera is from the screen on the iPad.
2017-1-13
Use props
civilguy
lvl.1
United States

civilguy Posted at 2017-1-13 12:14
Not much to video.  You press the shutter button on the controller and instead of a picture being taken the camera swings up and level and it zooms in on the screen.  And no picture is taken.  Only way I can trigger the camera is from the screen on the iPad.

Also doesn't matter if you press quickly or for a long time.  Just swings up.
2017-1-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

civilguy Posted at 2017-1-13 12:14

Sometimes sending DJI a video is the best way to express yourself.
There is no miscommunication showing them the issues your drone is experiencing at hand.

Wondered why it took you so long to reply back to Mindy?

RedHotPoker
2017-1-13
Use props
civilguy
lvl.1
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-1-13 12:47
Sometimes sending DJI a video is the best way to express yourself.
There is no miscommunication showing them the issues your drone is experiencing at hand.

Actually was good to do the video, noticed that the Gimbal doesn't move at all.  But the video zooms into the upper left corner.
2017-1-13
Use props
Viridis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2383556 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you got focus assist on?
2017-1-13
Use props
Coffee
lvl.2

United States

Viridis Posted at 2017-1-13 14:58
Have you got focus assist on?

I noticed this after the update, I turned off AF focus Assist and all is better. Check that setting OP.
2017-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules