Video and still very soft or out of focus
1073 7 2016-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dilpreet
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Dear All, I was hoping if you guys can help me out of this situation. Just got my Phantom 3 advanced. Did some sample test with video and stills, both inside and outside at about 7-10 Celsius degree. The camera has been tested at both manual and auto mode.

Kept ISO low at 100 (in manual) and shutter twice FPS (1/50). I am shooting at 2.7 k and 25fps. The video looks as it has come out of very low spec webcamera. I have tried some post processing but nothing has helped. The video which I see on YouTube at million times better than what I got here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nohat20mtvrz52g/MP_December%2025%2C%202016_0003.mp4?dl=0

Any help or comments would be really appreciated.
2016-12-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

The video you uploaded is not the original one, please copy it from your SD card directly, do not edit it, then upload to dropbox again, thanks.
2016-12-26
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You have removed the clear plastic protection from front of filter ?

I know it's fairly obvious but sometimes missed or forgotten about.
2016-12-26
Use props
Dilpreet
lvl.1

United Kingdom

@DJI Natalia, here is the original link https://www.dropbox.com/s/96o6q2hu5e7miui/DJI_0008.MP4?dl=0

@Aardvark thanks for your comments. I have once again. Checked it at for the plastic strip. The video was shot without it
2016-12-26
Use props
Dilpreet
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-26 11:59
The video you uploaded is not the original one, please copy it from your SD card directly, do not edit it, then upload to dropbox again, thanks.

@DJI Natalia, here is the original link https://www.dropbox.com/s/96o6q2hu5e7miui/DJI_0008.MP4?dl=0
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dilpreet Posted at 2016-12-27 11:05

@Aardvark thanks for your comments. I have once again. Checked it at for the plastic strip. The video was shot without it

Thanks for the info, I've transferred to our engineers for evaluation, will let you know for any news.
2016-12-28
Use props
Dilpreet
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-28 17:54
Thanks for the info, I've transferred to our engineers for evaluation, will let you know for any news.

@ DJI Natalia, I have now returned my Phantom 3 advanced to Netherland's service centre and the ticket number (REQUEST #379146) The Case ID is CAS-379916-H7F3R4. I have now read the DJI policy and I am surprised that online chat support did not offer me an option of Refund or new replacement as I reported the problem in 2 days of purchase. Support insisted on getting it repaired, i would have certainly opted for NEW replacement rather that having the faulty camera repaired.

Could you please check this ASAP as it is very disappointing to see DJI after sales service standards ?

I hope that you are going to look into this issue and respond on the public forum.

Thanks
2017-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dilpreet Posted at 2017-1-1 07:07
@ DJI Natalia, I have now returned my Phantom 3 advanced to Netherland's service centre and the ticket number (REQUEST #379146) The Case ID is CAS-379916-H7F3R4. I have now read the DJI policy and I am surprised that online chat support did not offer me an option of Refund or new replacement as I reported the problem in 2 days of purchase. Support insisted on getting it repaired, i would have certainly opted for NEW replacement rather that having the faulty camera repaired.

Could you please check this ASAP as it is very disappointing to see DJI after sales service standards ?

Dilpreet, sorry to hear you are experiencing the difficulties, we'll help you escalate the case and handle it soon, thanks again for your support!
2017-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules