Fatshark dominator work?
4241 14 2015-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cwmaupin.yahoo
lvl.2

United States

I've done a search and haven't seen where anyone has gotten the Fatshark dominator (non-HD) to work with the inspire. Anyone? Bueller?
2015-2-13
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.2

United States

I have my Dominator v2  sitting in the living room wondering why it's not connecting with the Inspire.  Anyone with some advice to prove me wrong would be greatly appreciated.
2015-2-13
Use props
ranchbroker.me
lvl.1

United States

I was told by All e RC. That they are not compatible.  Call them.   Allerc.com
2015-2-13
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

If I may ask, what is it?
2015-2-13
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

rodger Posted at 2015-2-14 10:55
If I may ask, what is it?

Rodger- The fat shark dominator is a pair of fpv  (first person view) glasses
2015-2-13
Use props
Dave E
lvl.4
Flight distance : 729560 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The fat sharks receive 5.8ghz signals and are usually used in conjunction with a 5.8 ghz transmitter on the aircraft. They are not compatible as is with the inspire 1. If you can get an HDMI to AV converter you should be able to connect them via the HDMI out port on the Inspire transmitter. I haven't tried this however.
2015-2-14
Use props
FrostyThe2nd
lvl.2

United States

Good to know. I'll try to see if I can give it a try.  Keep you posted
2015-2-14
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chris Con Posted at 2015-2-14 12:45
Rodger- The fat shark dominator is a pair of fpv  (first person view) glasses

Thanks for the info guys.
2015-2-14
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Dominator HDs with the HDMI port should do fine !  besides you do not use the goggles optional 5.8 or 2.4 ghz rx module for the feed , those are used together with a video tx on the bird , and you don't even turn the goggles reciever switch to on when using the HDMI in port ... You do plug the goggles battery in ! Sounds to me like someone is trying to use the older pair of FS goggles ... And some confusion on How the goggles can be used or set up ... They are in the fpv RC World rated number One by the people who use them and helped in thier design and many features , like an internal dvr to record the hud display , and lots more ....
2015-2-14
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
United States

Used the fat shark Dom non HDs on my p2 for 2 years with the tx and rx 5.8 ghz ,  exellent ! I ordered the NEW Dom HDs with the new built in  dvr record feature and the new Built In HDMI port , etc . I will put my old FS 5.8 rx module into the new goggles dock port to use with my old p2 ..... and the HDMI port on the goggles when using the inspire .  
2015-2-14
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
United States

ranchbroker.me Posted at 2015-2-14 10:36
I was told by All e RC. That they are not compatible.  Call them.   Allerc.com

Because this version of the FS Doms is not the new HD version with the HDMI port .
2015-2-15
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

funny I had a set of Fatshark HD v.2's  with HDMI micro input and couldn't get them to work for all the tea in china.
I gave up ....
Returned them bought a rechargeable monitor on amazon for 130 bucks ...Bargin!!
Has a sunshade built on the monitor hdmi in and out fit the bill nicely
I will wait till I can afford the new HD googles that are priced  at around 500 plus... Yikes.
2015-2-15
Use props
TheLEC
lvl.1

United States

Colonel Angus Posted at 2015-2-16 04:14
funny I had a set of Fatshark HD v.2's  with HDMI micro input and couldn't get them to work for all  ...

Do you think the Fat Shark DominatorHD SVGA FPV will work with the Inspire? Or is that the model you were referring to that didn't work?
2015-4-30
Use props
Starship
lvl.4

United States

I just picked up a set of Dominator V3 goggles.  Plugged in the HDMI cable, powered everything on, and bingo, they work.   The heads up display is like a Phantom 2 with the iosd mini.  I actually prefer this to using a tablet.  Much easier finding my way home with the floating diamond indicator at the top of the display.  And I don't get information overload, like I do with the tablet.
2016-10-6
Use props
n2stuff
lvl.3

I have a pair of Dom V2's and they work for the TV, Xbox, BR player but, NOT for my Inspire. I don't know if I bought a bad adapter for the HDMI to HDMI micro?
2016-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules