DJI IOSD Mini Mark II
2047 5 2015-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rsmith.rykacons
New

United States

I am looking for a solution to be able to have the OSD infomration on two sepperate frequency feeds.

I am running a 1.3 mhz received for my FPV Pilot control video. I need to hav ethe OSD infomration on this screen.

I am also running a 5.8 GHZ received for a NEX7 camera feed that goes to a 24" HD TV for being able to capture vide oand photos for our client. I also need to have the OSD infomration on this feed.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks

RS
2015-2-13
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

If you are trying to set up your system so you {pilot} can see you FPV on the 1.3 camera while your client is watching the 5.8 feed, than you will need 2 ISOD units. You can make a splice off cable for the NAZA or A2 feed so both units receive the information. You will also have to make a power feed adaptor to supply the battery power. Both are do able with a little bit of electrical ability. Just make sure your 1.3 unit is operating on the same voltage or you will need to supply it with it's own battery. Good luck with this. Take a look at page 6 of the manual. It might help make my answer a little more clear.
2015-2-14
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

Eagle Tree Vector FPV Controller with Color OSD (XT60)  This unit happens to be a fantastic FPV system. Will be separate from the other system. Fully self contained. Try this link. http://www.getfpv.com/eagle-tree ... with-color-osd.html Hope this helps you.
2015-2-14
Use props
hamid.ebrahimi6
lvl.2

Iran

momochi Posted at 2015-2-14 19:46
If you are trying to set up your system so you {pilot} can see you FPV on the 1.3 camera while your  ...

oh my god . why 2 IOSD ?
Please correct guidance.
You can use IOSD MARK II
http://www.dji.com/product/iosd-mark-ii
2015-3-9
Use props
rixlumb1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hamid.ebrahimi6 Posted at 2015-3-9 23:23
oh my god . why 2 IOSD ?
Please correct guidance.
You can use IOSD MARK II

I read that the video sources are switchable 'in flight', does that mean not at the same time, one or the other? its not clearfrom link:
  • Support double video source input, switchable during flight
  • Remote video link channels in real-time switch
2015-3-9
Use props
rixlumb1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ive got two cameras on my P2  one from an iLook camera which has built in TX (on a gimbal) , and a mini HD 'nose' cam running through a  IOSD mini to a 200mW micro TX.
As I was experimenting, I  drilled a hole in the Look camera base and fitted a 3 way cable to break into the video feed before its own transmitter so i can plug it into the connector to and from the IOSD mini.
I am going to try using the iLook camera through the IOSD mini and then out to another video TX module, the only problem there is the impedance may be halved and affect the video but I would try just to see.
2015-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules