851 3 2016-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Shots
lvl.1
Flight distance : 888570 ft

Brazil

Dears,

while shooting in 4k, small white dots start to flash (flickering) in the image (go on and off randomly). It seemed to start when I started to turn the drone 180 degrees (I was using a mission with app Litchi). I took a frame of the video and zoon in (attached image). Does anyone know if it is a hardware failure (ribbon cable, camera sensor) ou other thing like (ISO, shutter speed, sharpness...). I've hearded a little about white artifacts. Should it be that?
Image.jpg
2016-12-28
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

Have you tried a different video player? It could be the video player or computer. Id upload the video to youtube and watch it on there and see if the white dots exist, then we will know if the dots are from the phantom or not.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

In addition to MrPinaColada's inquiries, did you notice this right out of the box or was it after a firmware update or hard landing?
2016-12-28
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I doubt it has anythying to do with the direction the aircraft is facing. What you are seeing are stuck pixels, and normally these are taken care of by the image processing system in the aircraft. It can sometimes be fixed by reloading the firmware, so if the aircraft is not up to date, perhaps try that. If that does not fix it, then you need to return it to get it fixed.
2016-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules