Taco RC filters and Dynamic 3D Solutions gimbal lock
793 1 2016-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rigging65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 351099 ft
United States

Just got my Taco RC ND filters and the Dynamic 3D Solutions gimbal lock/lens cover.

The filters press on nicely, seem clean and well built.  I won't have a chance to fly them until next week but I was able to get some shots in my yard and they seem to work as advertised.  Plus they come in a well executed little zipper case!

The gimbal lock is clean and fits nicely in place. It was a bit stiff initially, but it's made of relatively flexible plastic, so I exercised it a bit and it's now much easier to get in place, but still very secure. It fits nice and snug under the gimbal bubble as well.  I highly recommend watching their video on how to install the gimbal lock. It's not hard to put on but it's not instantly intuitive as to how it works. Once you watch the video it all makes sense and works very well!

I've only been screwing around with them for about 20 minutes but so far I'm happy!

IMG_1105.JPG
IMG_1106.JPG
IMG_1108.JPG
2016-12-30
Use props
bluezdawg
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for posting this. I am a photographer and just got my Mavic in the last week. Been looking at ND filters and like what I've heard about the Taco filters.
2017-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules