665 2 2016-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb27e5e1f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98990 ft
United States

Hi,

Couple of days ago I started another thread about having issues with my ¨Follow me" mode. It turns out that the mystery deepened even more. I tried the Litchi app today and its "Follow Me" mode worked flawlessly and instantanously, while I tried it on the DJI GO and DJI GO 4, and it never worked.
I changed cables, used the USB type A at the bottom of the controller, and didnt work either.

What is wrong? How can I fix it?

Please help

Thanks
2016-12-31
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does active track work for you? It has much better results than the follow me mode. I know that doesn't solve your question but it's what I've noticed.
2016-12-31
Use props
fansb27e5e1f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98990 ft
United States

Yes, thanks. It does work, and I agree it is a better solution. My real concern is not so much the ¨Follow me" but the ¨Change home point to me" feature. I want this feature to work, specially in situations where I am on a moving platform (like a boat) and I want the drone to come back to me and not the original home point. This feature is super useful in those situations, but if the app keeps rejecting to save my current location due to weak gps signal, then it is useless.
Unfortunately, Litchi does not have that feature, so I am stuck with the DJI GO app which doesnt work!
2016-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules