Inspire 1 Firmware v01.10.01.40 (X3) ???????
1427 5 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Insieme Agency
lvl.2
Flight distance : 420449 ft
Hungary

Hello Guys,

I want to ask you what is this: Inspire 1 Firmware v01.10.01.40 (X3)  ???
I want to upgrade my I1, and thiw FW will be good with my X5?

Another question:

Inspire 1 Pro Firmware v1.10.1.40 This FW is greater than the old one for the x5? Or this makes more worse quality .... ????

Thanks for the questions!

2017-1-3
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

No , you need to pick the X5 from the  box, I have a screen shot below  that shows where to  GO  "PRODUCT SELECT '  to get the X5 option .

For your second question I dont know  the answer , I am staying at 1.8 on the AC and 1.7 for the RC  for Now .  I am happy here and have no problems with my system .

donnie
select product.PNG
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's like what Donnie mentioned, you would just need to select the X5 camera in order for the corresponding downloads to appear. Per the release notes, the improvements are primarily to the aircraft in the expansion of some smaller NFZs and the CSC command to avoid accidential CSC shut off in mid air. If you don't really want these changes, you can skip it for now.
2017-1-3
Use props
Insieme Agency
lvl.2
Hungary

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-1-3 05:16
No , you need to pick the X5 from the  box, I have a screen shot below  that shows where to  GO  "RODUCT SELECT '  to get the X5 option .

For your second question I dont know  the answer , I am staying at 1.8 on the AC and 1.7 for the RC  for Now .  I am happy here and have no problems with my system .

Thanks !
2017-1-5
Use props
Insieme Agency
lvl.2
Hungary

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-3 11:40
It's like what Donnie mentioned, you would just need to select the X5 camera in order for the corresponding downloads to appear. Per the release notes, the improvements are primarily to the aircraft in the expansion of some smaller NFZs and the CSC command to avoid accidential CSC shut off in mid air. If you don't really want these changes, you can skip it for now.

Okey Jamie,

What are the NFZs?
2017-1-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Insieme Agency Posted at 2017-1-5 07:35
Okey Jamie,

What are the NFZs?

I don't have a list on hand, but the update removed some NFZs that involved abandoned airports/air fields.
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules