GS Pro?
1138 3 2017-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bsett
lvl.2
United States

So if I decide to use the new GS Pro for flying both my P3S and P4 pro does that mean I can remove both the DJI Go and DJI Go 4 apps from my iPad? Also should I remove them before installing new GS Pro app or is there something I need to do in regards to syncing data first?
2017-1-4
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

You don't need to remove the other app.
2017-1-4
Use props
Mallettron
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82641 ft
United Kingdom

Why not keep them all on the ipad, you will then be able to compare them, you dont have to use them but keep them just in case on has a problem, the others should still work. I have all three apps on mine with no problems, its a bit like people having the djigo app on but fly with litchi

2017-1-6
Use props
bsett
lvl.2
United States

Mallettron Posted at 2017-1-6 09:59
Why not keep them all on the ipad, you will then be able to compare them, you dont have to use them but keep them just in case on has a problem, the others should still work. I have all three apps on mine with no problems, its a bit like people having the djigo app on but fly with litchi

Yeah that's probably what I'll do. It's actually kind of a mute point right at the moment since the Go Pro app isn't even available for the P4 pro yet.

I was just wondering if when you do firmware updates if that info is kept with the Go app that did the upgrade or if it's available to all.  
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules