Can't rollback the firmware back to V 01.01.0203
1242 13 2017-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flight1989
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7825 ft
Russia

Installed the new firmware on the DJI Phantom Pro 4 , stopped working the camera gimbal at all. Can't roll back TO ANY firmware, writes in the DJI Assistance 2 100% load and all....nothing happens, tried waiting 30-40 minutes, to no avail. Tried to factory settings to go back through Assistance 2 also did not help. Don't know what to do...
2017-1-4
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try to reboot the drone
2017-1-4
Use props
Darren El Drono
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11079 ft
United States

I'm seeing this problem coming up in multiple threads, now. I had the same problem where it looked like it was stuck at 100%, but somehow it took for me after a some mixture of disconnecting, rebooting, only downgrading 1 version at a time, clicking "back," NOT clicking "back," and replacing my SD card with one that was at least as fast (writable) as what DJI recommends in the manual.

All I can suggest is to try various combinations of the above actions and hope one of them "takes" like it did for me...which also soved the gimbal problem. I guess I got lucky.
2017-1-4
Use props
Juergen P4p
lvl.2

Philippines

Maybe we can get some suggestions from DJI?
2017-1-4
Use props
Juergen P4p
lvl.2

Philippines

Here a screen shot
14835915983241486764517.jpg
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Would you please check the version number on "About" page through APP?
Is it convenient for your to record a small video showing the gimbal camera issue after upgrading?
2017-1-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

The picture you posted here is not clear enough, would you please describe the issue in detail? we'd like to help you handle it.
2017-1-5
Use props
Flight1989
lvl.1
Russia

Hi all, 1 friend advised me to remove the camera gimbal on the Phantom Pro 4 and to flash through the remote to the copter should be defined as simple 4 and download the IOS 4, and then put the suspension back in and updated 4 Pro already. Yesterday I did that, I failed, defined as 4 Pro, but today I had the idea to reinstall the app on Android and again no suspension to the test as he settles in, all I'll unsubscribe in the subject tomorrow. You can also try to put the DJI assistant for Macbook and snow to try to sewn. So many options have tried with the reboot and the others update from a flash drive, nothing helps. I will try! Very certainly hope that it is in the firmware , otherwise very bad if the case is in suspension...but I hope for the best!
2017-1-5
Use props
Flight1989
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-5 03:56
The picture you posted here is not clear enough, would you please describe the issue in detail? we'd like to help you handle it.

And what are the details? I go to Assistance 2, click on previous firmware and immediately says 100% like the screenshot and nothing happens(windows 10). And no matter what firmware you click, even if you upgrade the currently. Will try to install on the MacBook and check the same..
2017-1-5
Use props
Juergen P4p
lvl.2

Philippines

Hi Natalia
When I connect to the assistant it shows 3 firmware versions. I don't know the version numbers now.
But the top one is the latest and is shown as the active one.
Whatever version I choose to downgrade it is loading until 100% and then stays.
It shows 100% and says downloading.
Also if I do a factory reset it shows completed at the assistant screen but no action at the copter.
2017-1-5
Use props
Flight1989
lvl.1
Russia

put Assistance 2 to another laptop, ran an update on a previous version of the download has reached 100% and started the update and immediately to 0% at the same time on windows 8.1 and windows 10 immediately the error occurs DJI Assistance no error code is sent to Microsoft and the update does not go(((
2017-1-5
Use props
Juergen P4p
lvl.2

Philippines

Hello DJI
What to do now?
Send it back?
2017-1-6
Use props
Juergen P4p
lvl.2

Switzerland

Update:
Back home now. Connected now the copter to my Mac Book.
Everything works.
I did following.
Started the copter
Connect to the MacBook
Started the Assistant 2
Downgrade to 01.01.0201 (gimbal not working)
Downgrade to 01.00.0150 (During upgrade the Gimbal did his dance already)
Upgrade to 01.01.0203 evrything works perfect. Gimbal issue solved.
I cant figure out why on the windows Notebook the downgrade didnt work. Firewalls are allswitched off.
Thanks to all who posted the solution with the downgrade
2017-1-8
Use props
Flight1989
lvl.1
Russia

Juergen P4p Posted at 2017-1-8 00:55
Update:
Back home now. Connected now the copter to my Mac Book.
Everything works.

CONGRATULATIONS! I did it! Found a friend with a MacBook and started the upgrade, first downgraded the version to 01.01.0201, did not help at all, suspension is not working. Then he lowered 01.00.0150 and lo and behold!!! The camera gimbal working!!! I finally updated back to the latest version 01.01.0203 and it works! With Windows I still not understanding why is not updated in any way, all the advice from DJI did not help....5 days I sat with no copter((( But thank God all is well!
2017-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules