Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darrendirl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 822021 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hey everyone,

What is the average llfe of the well maintained props and when do people change them out for new ones during normal use (excluding things damage or chipping or crashes)

Cheers
2017-1-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Don't hit things with them and they'll last a very long time.
2017-1-5
Use props
Steve-76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

Mine got 30 to40 flights. Little dirty but look fine no damage to the threads
2017-1-5
Use props
Steve-76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

Mine got 50 to 60 flights. Little dirty but look fine no damage to the threads. In a little under a year this is only my second set. . The first set really wasnt bad they worked fine but I did a CRC right after it landed when I first got it I was used to my cc3d controlled machines or that would stop it dead in its tracks,  it tipped a little and scuffed a couple blades.
I flew for a bit but just wanted to have nice clean blades on it so I change them and kept them for spares..
2017-1-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Steve-76 Posted at 2017-1-5 22:07
Mine got 50 to 60 flights. Little dirty but look fine no damage to the threads. In a little under a year this is only my second set. . The first set really wasnt bad they worked fine but I did a CRC right after it landed when I first got it I was used to my cc3d controlled machines or that would stop it dead in its tracks,  it tipped a little and scuffed a couple blades.
I flew for a bit but just wanted to have nice clean blades on it so I change them and kept them for spares..

What is a CRC? Thinking that you likely meant CSC.

Yes, that has been the danger point for a lot of new Phantom 3 pilots.
When the drone lands and they forgot to simply pull the left stick back and hold it down for thee seconds or so.

Such an innocent mistake, lucky it was only scuffed or broken props.

RedHotPoker
2017-1-5
Use props
Darrendirl
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

Labroides Posted at 2017-1-5 17:25
Don't hit things with them and they'll last a very long time.

You clearly can't read! Thanks for adding to the thread.
2017-1-7
Use props
Darrendirl
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

Steve-76 Posted at 2017-1-5 22:07

That's really good. Sounds like they will last a long time so! Thanks.
2017-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules