Mavic Refresh replacement difficult.
1401 11 2017-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Samuel.aloschi9
lvl.1

Australia

Hello,

On Christmas day I lost control of my drone and hit a tree, completely destroying the drone.

I got in touch with customer support and sent in the drone myself from Sydney Australia, Paying nearly $50 in shipping fees, to the DJI facility in Burwood, VIC Australia.
It arrived Friday the 30th of December and only this Monday, the 2nd of Jan was I sent a quote.

The quote read,

M1 LED cover cracked, propellers cracked, damping vibration plate broken, GImbal R-axis motor stuck, FPC&co-axis cable torn. Fly test will be performed after repair.SN may change after repair. ******************* Dear customer, you have purchased DJI Care Refresh. If you want to replace your aircraft under DJI Care Refresh, please contact DJI Support and get your refresh quotation.

After reading the $1395.00 repair bill, I got in touch with support to replace my Mavic under my DJI Care Refresh.
They told me that I would be sent a quote for the DJI Care Refresh within 24 hrs.

It has been 4 days now since they said I would be sent the DJI Care Refresh quote and I still have not received anything.
I have got in touch again this week twice more to follow it up and they continuously told me the same thing. "It will be sent in 24 hrs"

DJI,

I paid AUD $169.00 for Ability to be able to replace my drone fast and easy if I ever needed too.
Now I have been waiting more than a week since it arrived at the repair facility without hearing anything back.
For a service that costs $169.00 this process has been a lot more difficult than it should be.

Can someone from DJI please contact me so we can sort this out. I am going overseas on the 21st of January and need the drone back for work purposes.

Thankyou.

2017-1-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties, would you please provide us your case number or e-mail address?
We'd like to escalate it and help you handle it soon.
2017-1-5
Use props
Samuel.aloschi9
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-5 19:59
Very sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties, would you please provide us your case number or e-mail address?

Hi Natalia, Thankyou for the reply.

CAS-380********** is my case number and my email address is samuel.aloschi95@gmail.com

Thankyou
2017-1-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Samuel.aloschi9 Posted at 2017-1-5 21:20
Hi Natalia, Thankyou for the reply.

CAS-380186-G3L7R7 is my case number and my email address is

We'll send you an e-mail with the new invoice, please feel free to let us know for any other questions, thanks again for your support!
2017-1-5
Use props
Samuel.aloschi9
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-5 22:06
We'll send you an e-mail with the new invoice, please feel free to let us know for any other questions, thanks again for your support!

Thank you for sending me the invoice.

I have now paid in full.

When will the replacement be shipped?

I need it before the 21st of January
2017-1-5
Use props
Samuel.aloschi9
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-5 19:59

Hi Nat,

The payment status hasn't changed even though I have made a full payment.
It still says waiting payment.

Could you look into this for me?
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Samuel.aloschi9 Posted at 2017-1-6 22:05
Hi Nat,

The payment status hasn't changed even though I have made a full payment.

We'll help you check it on Monday with our related department and update it for you, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-1-8
Use props
Samuel.aloschi9
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-8 02:43
We'll help you check it on Monday with our related department and update it for you, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

i still haven't heard anything, it still says awaiting payment???
2017-1-9
Use props
Samuel.aloschi9
lvl.1

Australia

I really need this drone back before the 21st of Jan.
I need it overseas for work
2017-1-9
Use props
Hondas3000
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5643 ft
Canada

DJI really need to step up the service or the after sale department.   Its seem like a family business where no one on the other end to replying the email.  Unless it is a lot of trouble with drone that they can't keep up with the service as well.  On the other hand the forum Moderator is super help.  Thanks for quick reply on Forum Moderator.  
2017-1-9
Use props
Samuel.aloschi9
lvl.1

Australia

I'm still waiting for an update
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Samuel.aloschi9 Posted at 2017-1-9 17:28
I'm still waiting for an update

Your case has been updated, we're working on it now, thanks again for your supporting!
2017-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules