2271 4 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can anyone advise re calibrating ESC's in Assistant 2 V 1.0.9?

Is it best to remove the props and calibrate under no load or calibrate under load on the bench?

In the previous version of the Assistant the ESC's defaulted to DJI intelligent ESC's, now if you use that setting all ESC;s show an error message in DJI Go and you have to use the generic ESC setting.
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, I noticed that you mentioned in you other posts that most of the issues you're having were addressed via the latest firmware update, is this the case for this thread as well?
2017-1-6
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-6 15:35
Just to clarify, I noticed that you mentioned in you other posts that most of the issues you're having were addressed via the latest firmware update, is this the case for this thread as well?

Hi Jamie,

Happy new year.

This query still exists, on S1000 the ESC's no longer default to DJI intelligent ESC's as before.
If you select DJI Intelligent esc's you get an error message for each esc in the go app.
It's not a problem, I just need to know whether it is best to calibrate under load or with the props off?
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I would recommend taking the props off. Hope you had a great New Year yourself.
2017-1-6
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks Jamie,

Stroke of luck really as on disconnecting the ESC's to calibrate, I found a couple of chaffed wires on the ESC plugs that needed attention.

Could have been a disaster!
2017-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules