New Props
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
France

Well its time for some new props for my p3p looked all over dji website but cant find them unless I want to buy motors and esc as well!!

Anyone have a link to the dji website shop to buy just props? Or do I have to go to a 3rd party like amazon to get them?

Cheers

Bhu

2017-1-6
Use props
DotheMath
New
Flight distance : 2113 ft
United States

http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-9450-propellers
2017-1-6
Use props
fans3f03a11e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15262 ft

United States

CF props w/stripes
CF Props w/ Blk-Y stripes
Props w/ Gold stripes
Props w/ silver stripes
CF props (black)

Had to poke around a bit to find them
2017-1-6
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
France

Thank you so much. I looked everywhere and used the search and came up with nothing. Are these for 4? Again its not clear to me except the pic which is only a pair. Why would they sell pairs? And the pic is a pair not 4!! There used to be a 2 x set pack any clue where that went? That's what came with the P3P.  Also I guess the gold stripe is the same prop  but with the stripe? Looks cool a gold stripe me thinks ;)

Cheers

Bhu
2017-1-6
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
France

So what are people's views in the cf props? Are they more accurate? Crisper? Or just longer wearing?

I have ordered the plastic ones for now but may get the cf ones if they are worth while.
2017-1-6
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
France

Yes worked it out. They sell them in pairs for a quad that really makes sense hey. Nice one DJI ha ha ha I went with the pure white as it comes x4 and the white with gold stripes for a change ;) x 4 so 2 packets of each. Lol
2017-1-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Bhujang Posted at 2017-1-6 08:16
So what are people's views in the cf props? Are they more accurate? Crisper? Or just longer wearing?

I have ordered the plastic ones for now but may get the cf ones if they are worth while.

They are just the same but cost more.
2017-1-6
Use props
Barney Rubbel
Second Officer
United States

Bhujang Posted at 2017-1-6 08:19
Yes worked it out. They sell them in pairs for a quad that really makes sense hey. Nice one DJI ha ha ha I went with the pure white as it comes x4 and the white with gold stripes for a change ;) x 4 so 2 packets of each. Lol

This is similar to stores selling packages of 10 hot dogs, but there are only 8 buns in a bag.  

Barney
2017-1-6
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Some have said that the CF props are not quite as well balanced when comparing to the stock ones.
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Barney Rubbel Posted at 2017-1-6 14:50
This is similar to stores selling packages of 10 hot dogs, but there are only 8 buns in a bag.  

Barney

Never quite understood that myself, but I guess you can't have too much of a good thing.
2017-1-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Barney

Don't know where you shop for bbq supplies, My chicken weiners are 12 to a pack. Hotdog buns are sold in the dozens as well. ;-) you are being shortchanged. ;-) Short weiner!! Chuckles

RedHotPoker
2017-1-6
Use props
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

Barney

Just buy 80 of each (actually you will get way with 40 of each...)

I'm sure it has to do with the fact some hot dogs will split their skins or break in half while cooking them,  so you need extras.  You are less likely to damage or lose the buns.
2017-1-6
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
France

Meanwhile back tomprops lol ha ha ha well all I saying is that I would just replace 2 I'd always put 4 new ones on. Saying that with cars I sometime change only 2 ;) ha ha
2017-1-6
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2489501 ft
United States

I'd buy props from DJI so as to be sure they are genuine but their shipping costs are ridiculous.
2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules