DJI GO freeze and crash "Create Movie" yellow button issue
1749 6 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd7a37fde
New
Flight distance : 11102 ft
Italy

Hi everybody! My Mavic Pro has arrived few days ago and i was so excited! Once i check the original footage on my Iphone 5 i cut it with scissors to get the clips for editing and creating movie feature, but once i select all the interested clips and i press "create movie" (yellow button) the app completely freeze and then crashes.

There's a way to fix it?
2017-1-7
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

Use a different phone or tablet afaik the app does not support your phone.
2017-1-7
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Or edit on the desktop. I upgraded from my iPhone 5 to the 7 just for compatibility with the Mavic. I'm surprised it works at all -- are you using the DJI Go 4 app?
2017-1-7
Use props
Boardtalk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 209642 ft
Ireland

The iPhone5s is listed as a recommended device, which iPhone 5 are you using?
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, have you tried to change another mobile device? Since iPhone 5 isn't in our device recommended list, it might be incompatible with DJI GO app.
2017-1-11
Use props
fansd7a37fde
New
Flight distance : 11102 ft
Italy

I'm using the iPhone 5. It's strange cause It's written on the app description that should completely work. Is the new DJI go 4 app that's doesn't work on the iPhone 5. But the basic version shouldn't have this kind of issue. There's no hopes of fixing this problem by the DJI? I can't buy a new phone just to let the app work.
2017-2-5
Use props
fansee955acb
New
Canada

I faced same problem, and fortunately I attempted to solve it and success. Because the first several times it always stuck at 70%, and I tried to add some pieces movie to be longer, and then the movie creation was stuck at 40%, then I checked the position stuck seems a same place, that is a 1 second slice. then I delete it and re-create the movie, then it is smooth and successful. So I guess it is because the cut slice is too short (only 1 second) but I am not sure. However, I think it will be good if you dont use any 1 second cut piece in the movie. so you can try. good luck!
2017-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules