Motor obstruction
1028 5 2017-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3d63f8f6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1212684 ft
United States

I just got back from about 11 minute flight I looked at the screen and there was a warning motor extraction luckily I was close to home and landed safely. Once I inspected the fine nothing wrong with any of the motors. Turn the aircraft back on and let it however about 4 feet off the ground with no father warnings. Took it up to about Feed and Floraland for about five minutes with no father issues any ideas what causes
2017-1-8
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

Most likely just a glitch. And that was some of the most broken grammar ive seen in awhile haha!
2017-1-8
Use props
jwt-873
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

A motor obstruction warning occurs when something prevents the motor from turning freely.

Spin each prop with your finger..   Flip each one with the same amount of force.  (Enough to make them spin around at least four or five times).  They should all feel and turn the same.   If one has more resistance than the others, that could be your problem.   If not, then it probably was just a glitch.
2017-1-8
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182913 ft
United States

Must be fun laughing at someone who can't speek english like you.  How many languages can you speek.  Do you laugh at everyone who has problems with english ?????  This is a form of raceisum and I think you need to think befor you tell soveone they talk funny. you must be proud of your greatness.You need to think about what you say and think about others.
2017-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

It seems to be a false alarm,  if it never occurs again, please do not worry about it, also please keep an eye on the APP screen for any warnings during flight and control the aircraft properly.
2017-1-8
Use props
fans3d63f8f6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1212684 ft
United States

Thanks guys. Yes I may ramble when I post something never could express my words very well in writing. Thanks mr pina colada for pointing that out to me
2017-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules