Video editing app for IOS
5114 7 2017-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
canadianairborn
lvl.3

Canada

I'm wondering if anyone can knows of a video editing app for ios that is capable of exporting 2.7k specifically. I have an ipad mini 4 and 4k footage isn't importable via the sd card reader because of the hardware limitations of the A8 chip but 2.7k imports perfectly and looks wonderful. The problem is, iMovie only exports at 540,720,1080 and 4k but not in 2.7k. I can still edit the footage and manipulate it within the app but when exporting it, the only options are 1080 and lower because 2.7k isn't supported. Has anyone exported 2.7 right from an ipad or iphone? What app did you use? Or has anyone used an ios editing app that I can research to see if they support 2.7k. Google hasn't been much help.
Cheers.
2017-1-8
Use props
canadianairborn
lvl.3

Canada

Does anyone edit on an iPad mini 4?
2017-1-9
Use props
Wildersachse 4
lvl.2
Switzerland

Try pinnacle studio pro for ios, but i can't guarantee you that it works.
With ipad Pro, 4K works fine, maybe 2.7K with mini 4 works.
The app is way better then imovie!!!
Examples?   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi5IWTbBmMQOgkkE0QZWJKg
2017-1-9
Use props
canadianairborn
lvl.3

Canada

Wildersachse 4 Posted at 2017-1-9 11:35
Try pinnacle studio pro for ios, but i can't guarantee you that it works.
With ipad Pro, 4K works fine, maybe 2.7K with mini 4 works.
The app is way better then imovie!!!

Thanks for the reply. I was totally considering pinnacle studio, and your videos look great! When you export your 4k footage does it offer you the option of exporting in 2.7k or 2k resolution?
Also, is shooting in 4k or 2.7k and then exporting in 1080 better than shooting in 1080?
2017-1-9
Use props
fansbbf0a4a4
New

India

I have shortlisted the top free Video Editing apps, I consider for my iPad and iPhone, excellent effect in the video, like VivaVideo app, VideoShop app, And other best video editing apps collection here :https://www.howtoisolve.com/best ... -iphone-ipad-ios-8/

2017-6-16
Use props
QM9aqPg3xYAJ
New

Vietnam

Try Quik or Splice by GoPro, I've read somewhere that they can works flawlessly in this case. https://iphonebyte.com/best-video-editing-apps/
Except for them, I'm afraid there are no other apps on the App Store that can handle 2k7@60fps video quality.
2017-10-13
Use props
djiuser_yfc5OBP
New

Netherlands

Multiple photo editing app for iPhone exists, however to avail most of them, one need to jailbreak iOS 11.2 that will install Cydia. It is packed with number of tweaks for photo editing.
2017-12-17
Use props
tiz
New

India

Am using few photo editing apps for iOS but for that you need to do jailbreak. You can checkout any jailbreak guide or else you can try the new Electra jailbreak for iOS 11 & above. After this you can install Cydia & then lookout for photo editing apps.
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules