2 issues: Smartphone compatibility & charging P4 batteries
532 6 2017-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sh84
New

Philippines

Hey guys,

I am currently long-term travelling and a friend of mine is visiting me in a week and will bring my ordered P4Pro :-) For this reason I have to clarify everything in advance as it is hard to get the proper stuff in the Philippines in case something is missing.

Here are my 2 questions:

1) Can anyone tell me whether my Huawei Honor 8 will be compatible with the DJI Go App for my upcoming P4P? It is my first drone, should arrive in a week and I want to be prepared in case my Honor 8 is not working.. I didn't find anything reliable in the www besides a video that was taken with Osmo & Honor 8 - if I am correct this implies, that the DJI Go has to work on Honor 8 as Osmo is using the same SW?

2) Do you guys know, if I can charge normal P4 batteries in the P4 Pro charger? I ordered two P4 batteries as backup for the P4P and didn't even think about any problems about charging them. Now I've read that you cannot charge P4 batteries in the P4P charger - is this really the case? Just found it in one review on amazon..

Thanks very much for your help, really appreciate it
2017-1-10
Use props
jetforce
lvl.3
Denmark

1. you have to use the go 4 app, not the go app. I´m not sore if it works on your Honor 8.

2. Yes it wil charge your P4 batts.
2017-1-10
Use props
sh84
New

Philippines

Ok, thanks very much for helping me out on question #2.

Again to the smartphone compatibility.. anyone using a Honor 8? And do I necessarily have to use the Go 4 App or can I also use the "older" one for the P4P? Heard the new one is quite buggy still.
2017-1-10
Use props
JAFARINI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15252589 ft
  • >>>
Georgia

May I add sub-question to #2.
Is it necessary to update P4 battery firmware on P4P?

Thanks
2017-1-10
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Yes it will probably prompt u too once u are in app....i did with my regular p4 batterys. Everything runs great
2017-1-11
Use props
luke007
lvl.2
Switzerland

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-1-11 03:25
Yes it will probably prompt u too once u are in app....i did with my regular p4 batterys. Everything runs great

same here.
2017-1-11
Use props
sh84
New

Philippines

Coming back to my major concern - the smartphone compatibility.. anyone using a Honor 8? And do I necessarily have to use the Go 4 App or can I also use the "older" one for the P4P? Heard the new one is quite buggy still.
2017-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules