DJI Assistant 2 - Windows Installation
3055 8 2017-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stephend
lvl.1

United States

Anyone else getting this pop-up when installing the DJI Assistnat 2?  I don't like saying OK to trusting a publisher when I can't read the name...

Capture.jpg

2017-1-11
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United States

I think that says Beef Curry with Fried rice
2017-1-11
Use props
stephend
lvl.1

United States

Not quite the helpful response I was hoping for.
2017-1-11
Use props
Willik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 638796 ft
Czechia

Hi, I installed it normally, (the same screen with chinese tee), nothing serious happend, tha app is working normally (I hope) No viruses or st.
2017-1-11
Use props
fai58
lvl.3
Flight distance : 104439 ft
United States

That's just the DJI company name in Chinese characters.
2017-1-11
Use props
tremor
lvl.2
Singapore

It says Shenzhen city DJI technology private limited in Simplified Chinese.
2017-1-13
Use props
Raverty
lvl.1

I just the same thing. a cmd window popped up asking me to install a bunch of "drivers" or something. Using Windows 10. This looks EXTREMELY sketchy. They should address this.

Any further information about this from DJI? Is it safe to download? It pops a big warning from windows when installing.
2018-6-7
Use props
SparksBird
First Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

Raverty Posted at 2018-6-7 12:57
I just the same thing. a cmd window popped up asking me to install a bunch of "drivers" or something. Using Windows 10. This looks EXTREMELY sketchy. They should address this.

Any further information about this from DJI? Is it safe to download? It pops a big warning from windows when installing.

From what I have seen it is safe, no virus or any issues.  I will say a company as big as DJI should sign their drivers as that is the reason for these popups.  It works though if you allow.  
2018-6-7
Use props
Raverty
lvl.1

After the first driver install it then asks for another driver install. Something that doesn't look like DJI at all. It was something like "rocktell technologies" or something like that. What is up with this? Why when downloading an official DJI product, off their official download page I get these weird requests to install sketchy looking drivers and products that don't even have DJI in the name? Looks like some kind of third party program or driver?
2018-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules