Amazon UK Fail
647 2 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3778a11c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315584 ft
United Kingdom

Nice going Amazon UK. You've now sent me my Mavic spare props and my Mavic spare battery. Just one thing still missing from this order though even though I asked you to send everything at the same time.  Anyone received their Mavic from Amazon UK lately cos I still have the "We will email you with a date when/if we get any in stock" kinda message.
2017-1-13
Use props
Chris_
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ordered the Fly More from them on 29th Oct and still have the same "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate" message. Spoke to someone on live chat yesterday and they said the best estimate they can give is March although they hope to have it sooner.
2017-1-13
Use props
enc3phalon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I had initially ordered from amazon uk on the 25th October. After getting different info from different customer reps, I cancelled the order at amazon and ordered from apple instead on 18th Nov. I ended up getting my mavic on 5th January. Apparently, now the mavic is being shipped much faster than before. One thing you can do is go onto maplin's website which does have the mavic now listed and click on notify me. I did get an alert from then early december, but by the time I got home and opened the email, other people had already beaten me to it. Also DJI are claiming they are delivering within a week if I am not mistaken. You could try directly from them.
2017-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules