628 0 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fotoyoyo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6217 ft
United States

Here is my story:

I ordered from B&H in December, waited a month and UPS delivered the package Tuesday, 01/03/2017 at 7:45 P.M.
I read instructions, charged batteries, performed updates, and had my first flight on 1/4/17
I encountered a problem with live FPV feed, and reported to B&H on 1/5/17.  YouTube timestamp showed that I uploaded this evidence on 1/5/17 here
I took it out again on 1/6/17 and it blacked out half-way into the flight.  DJI Go app flight data showed that when I crashed I had 12 satellites locked and 73% battery left.

B&H wants to handle all returns and refunds through Gradus Group, so I called Gradus and filled out a form explaining what happened.  They asked for flight data, I uploaded from the app.  They ran into some delay getting further instructions from China, so I waited.  Then they came back wanting me to plug my drone to my computer and then send files to China.  Why the heck would I ever trust something to be plugged into my computer and sending out data to the cloud?  Also, does DJI/Gradus just think people have time to sit around and be their beta testers?

Enough with my rant.  I just want to see if anyone else experienced the same issue I had as shown on the video?  I had full control from the DJI Go app, except the camera feed is black.  It was random and I couldn't repeat it on demand.  Thanks.
2017-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules