1692 4 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is not my video, interesting to see if anybody else's had the same problem???

2017-1-13
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
Hong Kong

I have seen this in a different video on Facebook the guy found the tubes that hold the motors are only held in place using glue and his can loose on landing. Picture shows him holding motor in one hand and the drone in the other with ESC wire between the paarts.
2017-1-13
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have just checked mine no movement in the arms
2017-1-14
Use props
rmaxwell.dccnet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 698661 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I had this same problem.  Purchased a T9 Torx screwdriver and tightened the screw that clamps the tube.  Problem solved.

Purchase Torx screwdriver set here:  https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01568NGRO/ref=ya_st_dp_summary

Ray
2017-1-25
Use props
fans4a294576
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I had this same problem this weekend.  It could have caused a crash.  While landing when the gear came down 3 feet off the ground the main tube twisted enough to make the starboard front prop hit the camera mount. The prop was destroyed but I landed safely.  If I would have manually drop the landing gear at a higher altitude the I2 would have crashed.  After landing I found that the main motor tube had twisted in the housing allowing the prop to hit the camera mount. I found the screw that clamps the landing gear to the main tube was tight, but still not able to clamp the landing gear to the main tube that has splines on it to keep the tube from spinning.  This bird has had well over 75 flights and has never had an issue and has never had any hard landings.  

I have tightened the #9 torx screw and it still is not clamping. I think that after this many flights that there may be some ware on the splines. Or perhaps the screw is bottoming out. I will send it in to have it repaired.

So for all of you out there. Take some time before your flights and make sure the main tube is not twisting back and forth like shown in this video. Perhaps every few flights it would be good to check these screws and make sure they are tight.  I got lucky this time, hopefully this will help some one from a bad crash.
2018-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules