First movie Dji Mavic Pro
1133 3 2017-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marvin Verbeek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1357923 ft
Netherlands

Hi there drone fans. I just made my first drone video. I'm practicing vut the condition were very bad. Sometime in rained and there was lots of wind and a cloudy day. So don't be angry at me...tips are welcome

2017-1-14
Use props
Ackdoh
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6014 ft
United States

Fun first flight! Did you do manual focusing and manual exposure? That will help with the overall brightness of the scene at times too.  Also it's pretty compressed, try to keep compression rate on video higher so when you upload to a video site, it won't worsen too much from over compression.
2017-1-14
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Using IOS with latest update will give you AF

Slow your turns and yaw. Use cinematic feature while hovering and turning and as Achdoh mentioned practice with the manual setting and have fun and be safe.
2017-1-14
Use props
Marvin Verbeek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1357923 ft
Netherlands

Hi there and thanks all for the feedback. I noticed already that i was to rough on the controls and after a few more practices i got it wright. I also shot the flight in 4k 30 fps but found that i don't like that because the video flicks some now and then. I now (for the time being) shoot in full hd with in the 60 somewhat fps and now its smooth. I'm also waiting for better weather conditions because it was very clousy and het 70 km per hour winds. Next vid will be better
2017-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules