Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OZZO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26470558 ft
  • >>>
Iceland

Hi,

Just want to see if others have the same problem, While using the Ronin MX on Matrice 600 after fimware upgrade...

Upgraded the Ronin MX and and the MAtrice 600 to the latest firmware, also have the latest Dji GO app.. Always get the message Gimbal Overload on the main screen before each flight.

Start/stop No longer works after upgrade in (Video) mode, Shooting Photos works but not video / Using Sony A7sii and sony A7rII always worked until now...

Will this be fixed in the next firmware and when will we see it ?

Regards

OZZO
2017-1-15
Use props
Arturas-LT
lvl.1
Lithuania

Hi,

After Ronin M600 and MX software updates I got the same problem as OZZO. Although there is a very awkward start/stop function operates on a Ronin mx remote control. Hopefully the DJI quick error correction ....
2017-1-16
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

Nothing new, but they should address this with a statement ASAP and a fix as well
2017-1-16
Use props
OZZO
lvl.2
  • >>>
Iceland

So no one from DJI wants to answer for this ?

it would be great to get confirmation if the firmware was bad, lot of people out there that want answers....

Regards
OZZO
2017-1-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

OZZO Posted at 2017-1-17 17:34
So no one from DJI wants to answer for this ?

it would be great to get confirmation if the firmware was bad, lot of people out there that want answers....

It is something that has been reported to the development team in order to better investigate the issue.
2017-1-17
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

DJI removed the new Firmware from their Website!

So they know this is a Firmware Problem but this is already taking way to long to get fixed, for a Professional Platform!
This should not take more then a few days!!

How are we supposed to work like this?
2017-1-18
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

If DJI would put some serious effort in this they would've had a fix in 2 or 3 days. And can someone tell me why they don't test this stuff before releasing it?
2017-1-18
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

P.R Posted at 2017-1-18 02:57
If DJI would put some serious effort in this they would've had a fix in 2 or 3 days. And can someone tell me why they don't test this stuff before releasing it?

It's obvious that you are new here. I've been around since the release of the I1 and seen many instances of this type of release. The solution is to have a diversified "Fleet" of ACs and not just a single solution. We are flying robots that are software dependent.
Be careful with "bashing". Change the tone to pro-active suggestions rather than accusations. We all want solutions now, but let's be reasonable
2017-1-18
Use props
OZZO
lvl.2
  • >>>
Iceland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-17 23:39
It is something that has been reported to the development team in order to better investigate the issue.

That is good to hear Jamie,

Thank you for the answer, looking forward to see what they come up with.

Regards
OZZO
2017-1-18
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

skyvideoct Posted at 2017-1-18 04:20
It's obvious that you are new here. I've been around since the release of the I1 and seen many instances of this type of release. The solution is to have a diversified "Fleet" of ACs and not just a single solution. We are flying robots that are software dependent.
Be careful with "bashing". Change the tone to pro-active suggestions rather than accusations. We all want solutions now, but let's be reasonable

Good for your experience maybe you can do without the M600/Ronin MX for a while, others can not! I haven't been around as long as you but does that make any difference in this Situation?
Well I had Firmware Problems since I bought the M600 (4 Months now, do you think that is accatable?) and I tried to be pro-active, but I'm still stuck. I didn't expect that I needed a second heavy lifter when I bought the M600, if I knew I would've made very different decisions on what to buy.

2017-1-18
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

Still nothing from DJI, any news?
2017-1-21
Use props
Skypainter
New

Hong Kong

After updating I noticed the warning message as well. But then I connected the gimbal to my pc and checked the gimbal status with the Gimbal Assistant software. It appears that warning message in DJI GO is a false alarm (in the Gimbal Assistant software, my gimbal motor power output is quite normal). Then I went out testing my rig and the gimbal can do its job.
2017-1-21
Use props
Arturas-LT
lvl.1
Lithuania

Maybe someone knows how to return to the ronin mx lower firmware version?
2017-1-22
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

Arturas-LT Posted at 2017-1-22 01:59
Maybe someone knows how to return to the ronin mx lower firmware version?

Unfortunately there is no way.
DJI told me they are working on it, but they heaven't heard from the start/stop problem yet.
2017-1-24
Use props
Zlosnik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33117 ft

Poland

Can someone deal with this problem?
2017-2-4
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

Zlosnik Posted at 2017-2-4 01:44
Can someone deal with this problem?

DJI won't hurry up if just one person talks to them, you guys need to talk to them on twitter and open a ticket.
DJI told me yesterday that they will fix this in their next Firmware, but that might be months away.

The don't even seem to know about the Start Stop problem, I've told them a month ago, so please take the matter to twitter as well so we get more leverage, just send them a message.
2017-2-4
Use props
Zlosnik
lvl.2

Poland

I wrote to them yesterday, I write to them today. How can such a release without checking the dji "update '. After all, ronin-mx is primarily intended for use with the matrice 600 and this update simply immobilizes it, start/stop recording do not work.
2017-2-4
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

I don't know, I asked them that and they didn't answer, they treat professionals that use the M600 + Ronin MX like they treat you when you own a Phantom. I mean its already frustrating when u own a Phantom but come on DJI we use the M600 and Ronin MX for work and not to play!

DJI should step up their service for professionals and not treat the M600 Ronin MX like a toy.
2017-2-4
Use props
Zlosnik
lvl.2

Poland

Strange that no one else on this forum after latest update-and nothing happens. All is ok?
None of you update ronin-mx?
2017-2-4
Use props
Zlosnik
lvl.2

Poland

In my opinion, this whole set is not worth the money. If I had known, with such problems, I would buy a dji inspire or dji phantom.
2017-2-4
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

Zlosnik Posted at 2017-2-4 06:09
Strange that no one else on this forum after latest update-and nothing happens. All is ok?
None of you update ronin-mx?

Many use the X Series cameras, and some just cope with the problems
2017-2-4
Use props
Zlosnik
lvl.2

Poland

I received the answer from DJI Support:

It is a bug with the new GCU firmware, downgrade the GCU is the 1. 2 version.
In the gimbal assistant, enter ' 'door ' ' in the Firmware GCU download page: The old Firmware is as: Username: ronin-mx-Passwor: ronin-mx-Please try this is to downgrade the Firmware of GCU.

Hmm, after downgrade firmware GCU for 1,2 caution in DJI GO remained still but remote start/stop video is working!!!
2017-2-6
Use props
NitramCrowbar
New
Austria

I have the same Problem! Further the Ronin App is not working with my Samsung S7.......

Is your Gimbal working normal with the warning?

I wrote to DJI Support about the problem!

2017-2-7
Use props
nil
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1874137 ft
Denmark

NitramCrowbar Posted at 2017-2-7 11:08
I have the same Problem! Further the Ronin App is not working with my Samsung S7.......

Is your Gimbal working normal with the warning?

Gimbal Overload warning has been cured with a new firmware upgrade og the Ronin MX IMU.
2017-2-21
Use props
3x3q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 815666 ft
United States

RSS bug has also been fixed with GCU firmware upgrade.
2017-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules