When will DJI release the new P4P ND Filters?
1469 11 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansea0638f5
lvl.1
Czechia

Hello,

I purchased three Phantom 4 Pro (P4P) ND filters from DJI and the payment was approved on the 6 January 2017 at 10:45 (UTC) and the order is still pending shipment.
I  emailed DJI on three ocasions, including in the online chat page about when tthe think his item might be despatched - Noone from DJI Customer Service or Sales got back to me. Perhaps, DJI don't have the ND filters manafactured yet? Anyone know if this is the case, despite them advertising and selling it already?

I know PolarPro will start shipping the P4P filters on the 19 January 2017. As they were kind enough to inform me after I sent them an email.
I wlll most likely cancel my order if its not shipped in the next few day and buy it from PolarPro, they really have great products with a lifelong guarantee, and excellent customer service

2017-1-15
Use props
luke007
lvl.2
Switzerland

the dji store page is pretty clear about this:

"Estimated shipping: 3-5 weeks of order confirmation"
2017-1-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It clearly says 3/5 weeks shipping on the dji website, so you purchased 2 weeks ago, not to sure what it is your looking for, hope you find it, good luck.
2017-1-15
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

I understand the product not being ready and acknowledge that they normally state the 3-5 weeks shipping. However, my issue has been that they charge your credit card immediately unlike other online vendors that wait until the product is available. Worse yet is that I attempted to cancel my order several times and sales kept telling me that the order was ready to ship. I had this issue with P4 parts so I wait until an authorized re-seller has the product in stock and order from them. I also save money since I don't have to pay my credit card company a foreign transaction fee. Overall I am satisfied with DJI products and support but this part of the sales process is unacceptable in my book.
2017-1-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Cobra44Magnum Posted at 2017-1-15 14:09
I understand the product not being ready and acknowledge that they normally state the 3-5 weeks shipping. However, my issue has been that they charge your credit card immediately unlike other online vendors that wait until the product is available. Worse yet is that I attempted to cancel my order several times and sales kept telling me that the order was ready to ship. I had this issue with P4 parts so I wait until an authorized re-seller has the product in stock and order from them. I also save money since I don't have to pay my credit card company a foreign transaction fee. Overall I am satisfied with DJI products and support but this part of the sales process is unacceptable in my book.

If you place the order knowing you have to pay upfront and you have to wait 3/5 weeks, then you've entered into the contract knowingly, I really find it hard to have any empathy for your problem.

Also many have purchased PolarPro lens had to pay up front and have to wait,
2017-1-15
Use props
fansea0638f5
lvl.1
Czechia

Thanks for your messages, Okay, I overlooked the 3-5 weeks wait, I somehow missed it so I can understand. However, to a lesser extent, I still find it odd to have to wait so long for a ND filter. Its quite odd. But, I guess it is what it is. I do hope DJI can review their shipping policies in the future, It would add significant value to its consumers.
2017-1-15
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-1-15 14:17
If you place the order knowing you have to pay upfront and you have to wait 3/5 weeks, then you've entered into the contract knowingly, I really find it hard to have any empathy for your problem.

Also many have purchased PolarPro lens had to pay up front and have to wait,

Not looking for empathy and nothing in my order was marked for 3-5 weeks. In fact, I waited until the item had supposedly came off of back order before placing the order.

Nice to know that many don't mind paying for something up front and then having to wait. I'm not one of those people. If it's clearly marked as a back ordered item or is pre-release purchase, I understand. Otherwise, not so much.
2017-1-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Cobra44Magnum Posted at 2017-1-16 11:16
Not looking for empathy and nothing in my order was marked for 3-5 weeks. In fact, I waited until the item had supposedly came off of back order before placing the order.

Nice to know that many don't mind paying for something up front and then having to wait. I'm not one of those people. If it's clearly marked as a back ordered item or is pre-release purchase, I understand. Otherwise, not so much.

When you were buying if you checked it was clearly marked, most people check shipping time, particularly if there paying up front, we all must all be responsible for our own actions. Good luck
2017-1-16
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-1-16 11:20
When you were buying if you checked it was clearly marked, most people check shipping time, particularly if there paying up front, we all must all be responsible for our own actions. Good luck

on nov 16 2016 I ordered three filters also when I ordered my p4p +. I still have heard nothing from dji about the filters !
2017-1-16
Use props
fansea0638f5
lvl.1
Czechia

Grizz 1 Posted at 2017-1-16 17:59
on nov 16 2016 I ordered three filters also when I ordered my p4p +. I still have heard nothing from dji about the filters !

Holy crap, you're waiting since the 16th of November 2016 for P4P ND filters? Its now the 21st of January 2017... Thats one hell of a wait. I canceled my order as the wait was too long, I got my ND Filters from Polar Pro, they have started shipping since the 19th of January. I guess PolarPro are quicker than DJI in developing lenses and getting them to the market
2017-1-21
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

fansea0638f5 Posted at 2017-1-21 07:46
Holy crap, you're waiting since the 16th of November 2016 for P4P ND filters? Its now the 21st of January 2017... Thats one hell of a wait. I canceled my order as the wait was too long, I got my ND Filters from Polar Pro, they have started shipping since the 19th of January. I guess PolarPro are quicker than DJI in developing lenses and getting them to the market

I just got a "shipped" notice on Friday 20th that they shipped. !
2017-1-21
Use props
Chole
lvl.2

Netherlands

i bought from Freewell along with Mavic filters they arrive pretty quick around 10th Jan https://freewellgear.com/67-phantom-4-pro-accessories
2017-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules