motor replacement?
1357 2 2015-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
benhirsh01.gmai
New

United States

I had about 5 successful flights on my inspir. Then yesterday I tried to take off and noticed that the right rear propeller was spinning very slowly.

I recalibrate the imu, restarted  several times,  but it never gained any power. Eventually that particular motor got very hot and started to smell.

I have now emailed support several times with no response. I need the motor replaced asap and would happily pay the cost of a new motor if I could find one. As it stands now, dji has neither responded to my warranty request nor can I find a source for a replacement motor.

What should I do?
2015-2-16
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

This could be the motor and or the ESC (electronic speed control) unit , as for parts available etc you should hook up with a trusted dealer who can help to answer any questions ... Or has anyone on the forum replaced an inspire motor or ESC yet ?
2015-2-16
Use props
Minmim81
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7780965 ft
Australia

hey, how did you go with the parts? I also need two motors (& their ESCs)
is there any way possible to acquire these parts in Australia? or anywhere? I would be interested also to hear if anyone has managed to replace these parts or others. Tahoe_Ed, Would it please, please be possible for the authorised dealers and repairers in Australia to receive parts? Pretty please This would mean I (and many other happy customers) would be back in the air.
thanks
2015-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules