Thanks for any feedback, please enjoy!
2017-1-16
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Nice video and an amazing scenery. If I may, I just have two small comments: To me, the colors are almost a bit too vivid. I tend to use a rather flat color profile like D-LOG for recording, and later add depth in post processing. You seem to have filmed during quite bright sunlight - have you tried sunset hour? It makes for a more "magic" look. Keep 'em coming!!
2017-1-16
Use props
JegerLars
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3773 ft
  • >>>
Japan

fivetonine Posted at 2017-1-16 14:42
Nice video and an amazing scenery. If I may, I just have two small comments: To me, the colors are almost a bit too vivid. I tend to use a rather flat color profile like D-LOG for recording, and later add depth in post processing. You seem to have filmed during quite bright sunlight - have you tried sunset hour? It makes for a more "magic" look. Keep 'em coming!!

Thank you for the feedback, yes this was quite early in my drone career - I would definetively try to tone down the colors a bit and use something like cinelike for later films
2017-1-16
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

Beautiful country.  I find it especially intriguing how the smoke is sucked into the smokestack (no doubt in the interest of better air quality),  and the water is traveling up the waterfall (I am guessing to conserve water).
2017-1-16
Use props
JegerLars
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3773 ft
  • >>>
Norway

KM5RG-Robert Posted at 2017-1-16 16:33
Beautiful country.  I find it especially intriguing how the smoke is sucked into the smokestack (no doubt in the interest of better air quality),  and the water is traveling up the waterfall (I am guessing to conserve water).

Advanced technology ;)
2017-1-17
Use props
Ricky Wu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1360719 ft
Hong Kong

wow that's nice. i love your work
2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now