1822 9 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NeilTen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95144 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been covered previously.

My query is regarding payment status. I ordered on the 11th Jan and payment status was authorized.
My bank showed pending transaction and also showed that £1099.00 was unavailable to me.
I'm not chasing shipping dates etc as I know the score, but when I logged into online banking this morning, the pending transaction of £1099.00 had gone and this amount was now available again.
There has been no change on my DJI order on my account. Just wondering if anyone has seen or experienced this.
The last thing I want to do is cancel the order and have to resubmit it waiting a further X amount of days.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

MY ORDERSOrder Number:  0442963891032

[color=rgb(68, 168, 242) !important][url=]REFUND ORDER[/url]

• 1Place Order
  • 2Payment Reviewing
  • 3Payment Success
  • 4Shipped
  • 5Order Completed

Payment Status:
Authorized
Payment Method:
WorldPay
Total:
£1,099.00
Order Time:
2017-01-11 20:02:57 (UTC)

2017-1-17
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Looks like DJI took pre authorisation but it's expired. Might have been a DJI issue. Did you use a debit card or go via Paypal ?
2017-1-17
Use props
Jimbodos
lvl.1

United States

Chriscycling Posted at 2017-1-17 13:11
Looks like DJI took pre authorisation but it's expired. Might have been a DJI issue. Did you use a debit card or go via Paypal ?

Ordered Dec 28,  then payment authorized then on Jan 5 accidently cancelled my order.  I went to Support and they reinstated.  Got my Mavic combo yesterday.  Yessss  Card was charged in full on the 14th and received Mavic the 16th.

It went from China to Alaska to Memphis to California... took around 5 days

Very smooth system and great customer service

I ordered other stuff but cancelled those orders because they did not ship.  Bought what I needed on Amazon.
2017-1-17
Use props
NeilTen
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Debit card. If auth has expired does this mean the order will just sit there? I spoke to someone on the chat who said it would be charged when shipped but I'm not convinced due to the auth expiry.

Thanks for the replies
2017-1-17
Use props
jims3000
lvl.3
United States

I think they just check to make sure the money is there and then charge you right before it ships.thats the way my order happened.
2017-1-17
Use props
NeilTen
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks jims, hopefully!
2017-1-17
Use props
Primal Genesis
lvl.1
Ireland

I have the same issues, I just bought the Flymore Combo and my debit card was charged immediately. Bank was able to confirm that the money is gone.

I've reached out to the chat bot, but they just told me to get in touch with another department. Send a ticket via their support page, hopefully will hear back soon.
2017-1-19
Use props
NeilTen
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I emailed Monday and received a reply yesterday. The reply completely ignored my question and simply advised of shipping times. Poor support, doesn't instill confidence
2017-1-19
Use props
Primal Genesis
lvl.1
Ireland

NeilTen Posted at 2017-1-19 06:03
I emailed Monday and received a reply yesterday. The reply completely ignored my question and simply advised of shipping times. Poor support, doesn't instill confidence

I received a response from the EU customer support centre around 45 minutes after my initial query about the charge, stating that my concerns were being forwarded onto the Online Sales department.

I haven't received a response from Online Sales yet but hopefully they will either respond later today, or ship the drone later today, as per their conditions ;)

Hope you get sorted soon, I'd say give them another polite email and express your concerns. It's a worrying amount of money to have taken out when it shouldn't have been!
2017-1-19
Use props
Primal Genesis
lvl.1
Ireland

I received a response this morning from Cherry in Online sales. I don't think my email was read correctly because I didn't receive a response to the issue at hand (being charged up front). Below is a transcript edited for brevity. I am not instilled with confidence after this.

Cherry (DJI)

Jan 20, 17:53 CST

Dear valued customer,

Greetings from DJI.

Thank you for your support and patience kindly extended.

We are very glad to inform
you that most orders paid before Jan 5 have been shipped out by now.
In the meantime, we keep shipping later orders with same high efficiency.
As soon as your order
ships, we will contact you via email.

If you urgently need an
update or a problem you have remains to be solved, please reply to this email
or contact us via http://www.dji.com/support for the quickest pre-sales assistance, and we'll get back to you as
soon as we can.

Thank you again for
choosing DJI.

[img=40,12]https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/sPPxwVG1mrkXmw-INuBt3q-u4hbg-2MNpAbs9LzVffPNe3GT-AzNMtqtiQy09yNUW6JLPVQKnHw01uuz7VsiQcTRD7xwlCfcUc0hqCFtJnZzbGcRGfVxIXvvt8AgjjAeFJOweUrkzrlaB-fgRIkQOck-yel57H3jqM7DfFEwg8d_fdJaXS_e1UDAhinWuo0s3QXAa__yMxN2d7yttcqfzYUnZHxMYJRylWTKNmUZxo7diVg=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/3 ... atar-80.png&r=g[/img]

%%%%%%%%%%

Jan 20, 00:06 CST

Hi there,

I ordered a Mavic Combo unit this morning (order 3530636780902) but my debit card was not pre-authorized (as per your website). Instead, the full amount of 1499euro was removed from my account, indicating a possible problem with your payment system.

On your website you state that the full amount will be charged when the unit is shipped - but the drone has not been shipped, and the money has been taken out of my account. I have confirmed this with my bank, the money is gone and has been transferred to you. The bank said to get in touch with you directly to find out what is going on.

Because I have been charged, the drone should have been updated to 'SHIPPED' on the order page, but this has not happened like it says on your website: 'If you pay by credit card or debit card, we will receive temporary authorization to charge your card once you have completed the payment process. We will charge you when we ship out your order'

If you could please help me out it would be most appreciated!

2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules