P3P Radio won't charge
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChicagoKid23
lvl.1

United States

Thought I would share this with the community. I have owned my phantom for about a year now and in the past few months I've only flown it once. With unusual warm weather in the Midwest I wanted to go fly over the past weekend and realized after all my flight packs were charged that the radio would not charge at all. I made sure it was plugged in properly and left it over night to see if it had a trickle charge feature built in to revive a dead battery in the radio but that did not happen. Upon searching the web it seems there was a batch of bad batteries that were used in the radios. I noticed since the beginning that the radio would take an abnormal time to charge to full and now it won't charge at all. It sucks I paid so much for the 3 Professional and the radio is dead after less than a year of ownership. I'll be calling DJI in Califronia to see if I can get any assistance.
2017-1-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about the issue, may I know you have contacted our support to create a case then send it in or not?
If no, please submit here for a case number and apply for pickup: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We'd like to help you handle it.
2017-1-18
Use props
ChicagoKid23
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-18 18:39
Sorry to hear about the issue, may I know you have contacted our support to create a case then send it in or not?
If no, please submit here for a case number and apply for pickup: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We'd like to help you handle it.

I called in yesterday and submitted the claim. Where do I find the serial number for the defective radio and do I send in my radio and phantom or just the radio?

Here's my RMA# 0725000000478
2017-1-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ChicagoKid23 Posted at 2017-1-19 07:49
I called in yesterday and submitted the claim. Where do I find the serial number for the defective radio and do I send in my radio and phantom or just the radio?

Here's my RMA# 0725000000478

At the back of remote, you can find the SN under the QR code.
If aircraft is working properly, you can send in radio only, please remember to re-link radio and aircraft when your get it back from our service center.
2017-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules