Mavic Pro back from Repair
1002 7 2017-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nick823
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4911 ft
United States

I got my Mavic back today and the gimbal still has a cable or 1/8 inch looped out in the front.  I also can't activate,  It did sync.   I tried to post a pic here, but file is to large.  

2017-1-18
Use props
Nick823
lvl.2
United States

Is there a moderator that can respond, so I can send  a pic of gimbal, maybe its something I can fix myself.   I am not sure why they would send it back like this,  it also clicks, again if I could fix myself, someone let me know.  I am unable to check everything else out, having trouble activating.
2017-1-18
Use props
Nick823
lvl.2
United States

Ok, watched a video and that small band or loop near front left of gimbal apparently should be there and its activated now.  Tje gimbal does seem like it gets out of sync a bit when turning unit on it does temporartily get stuck, but not all the time.  It does go to operating position.  
2017-1-18
Use props
Nick823
lvl.2
United States

Still can't upload photos
2017-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nick823 Posted at 2017-1-18 14:10

Hello Nick, please refer to the screenshot to upload the photos again. upload pictures.png
2017-1-18
Use props
Nick823
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-18 20:23
Hello Nick, please refer to the screenshot to upload the photos again.[view_image]

Ok Mindy,  I will look tomorrow.  I think I was doing it right, when I tried to upload, it said file too big.  Also I was able to look at a video about the gimbal and that loop or thin brownish band in front just to left of camera seems like its suppose to be there and it is visible in rear too what probably operates the gimbal movement.  I did a gimbal calibration because at least 4 times the gimbal got stuck but always returned to normal operating position.  Just got back from repair under care refresh, so hope it resolves itself.  I tried to simulate the issue again while videoing, but it would not do it.
2017-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nick823 Posted at 2017-1-18 20:36
Ok Mindy,  I will look tomorrow.  I think I was doing it right, when I tried to upload, it said file too big.  Also I was able to look at a video about the gimbal and that loop or thin brownish band in front just to left of camera seems like its suppose to be there and it is visible in rear too what probably operates the gimbal movement.  I did a gimbal calibration because at least 4 times the gimbal got stuck but always returned to normal operating position.  Just got back from repair under care refresh, so hope it resolves itself.  I tried to simulate the issue again while videoing, but it would not do it.

The photo size should less than 2 MB.
Or you could upload the video to YouTube and post it here. I'll help to check it.
2017-1-18
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234318 ft
United States

Nick823 Posted at 2017-1-18 14:10

If you have photoshop go to > Image > Image size > export...make it small enough to upload that's what I do or you can use your computer's default editing program and crop the image down until it's small enough.
2017-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules