REPAIR PROGRESS No update all i know is it was delivered
1399 6 2017-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1212d56f
lvl.1

United States

Hi i live in Canada I sent my drone last week it literally Tok a week to get there
They got it on Monday midday it's 3rd day since Dji got it and my case nr is still dead nothing to show could enyone help me please by case nr CAS-409141-F7Q6V5
2017-1-25
Use props
adamflath
lvl.1
Flight distance : 604 ft
United States

They will not update it until they actual work on it.  Although there is a progress status called "received" it really doesnt get updated until they unbox it and review what needs to be done.  Expect at least 5 to 7 business days, maybe more for an update.  Once mine got updated, it took a day for them to turnaround and fix and then another day it was shipped back.
2017-1-25
Use props
fans1212d56f
lvl.1

United States

Thanks adanflath appreciate
Your feedback at least I know what to expect.
2017-1-25
Use props
tgs3838
lvl.3
Flight distance : 213957 ft
United States

I was kinda in the same boat. Took a week to get there. Believe it arrived on a Monday afternoon. I think Wednesday they finally started working on it. And i think it went sent out by Thursday or Friday. I was pretty pleased with how i was updated during the process. Hopefully they will start working on yours soon.
2017-1-25
Use props
fans1212d56f
lvl.1

United States

tgs3838 Posted at 2017-1-25 13:34
I was kinda in the same boat. Took a week to get there. Believe it arrived on a Monday afternoon. I think Wednesday they finally started working on it. And i think it went sent out by Thursday or Friday. I was pretty pleased with how i was updated during the process. Hopefully they will start working on yours soon.

have you checked they just switched mine to saying received no work done yet.
That probably will be first and last time I use ther service hopefully soon will see some parts out there for mavics right now they have this  repair monopoly going.
2017-1-26
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

Typicall turnover is around two weeks from the reception of the drone, so you'll have to wait a bit. The mods here probably are on vacation now due to the Chinese New Year but they'll surelly take a look at your case when they're back! Good luck!
2017-1-27
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

I was in exactly the same position and time frame. I posted a thread similar to this one and a DJI admin, namely Natalia from Hong Kong, responded. An admin can "escalate" a case number which indeed happened to mine, and My Mavic is due back today. All told, it's taken under two weeks to sort out. I am very happy with the RMA service and UPS tracking info.
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules