DJI Battery deal
948 6 2017-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OregonDude
lvl.1
United States

Just receieved my P3S today from Amazon seller Drone Distribution USA. Quick to ship and awesome deal!
Wanted to get a second DJI Phantom 3 battery and shopped around for the best deal.
This worked for me and should work for others as well.

Go into your local Best Buy store and do a price match at the check out counter using this sale that Game Stop:
A $150 factory DJI battery for $102 is a great deal!

2017-1-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Good call. Hope similar deals are available, when I'm prepared to buy a couple more intelligent flight packs.

RedHotPoker
2017-1-26
Use props
CCrew
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41568 ft
United States

A smart Best Buy employee won't price match because Game Stop hasn't had it in stock since Xmas. They're only supposed to price match in-stock items. I've posted this trick months ago
2017-1-27
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Dude,

You may want to check if it is an authentic DJI battery.  Post the serial number here and the DJI Team can check its authenticity.  

Is Game Stop an authorized DJI seller?  If so it will be the only DJI reseller on the Windward Side of Oahu.  That would be cool if they are.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-27
Use props
OregonDude
lvl.1
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-1-27 01:21
Aloha Dude,

You may want to check if it is an authentic DJI battery.  Post the serial number here and the DJI Team can check its authenticity.  

Aloha Cetacean!
The battery was actually purchased from Best Buy and yes, they are an authorized DJI dealer so I know the battery is a real DJI manufactured item.
Just used it tonight while doing my maiden flights with the P3S and it worked great.
All the battery telemetry info reported fine in the DJI go app.
2017-1-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

That's good news. I hope it has a long life... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-1-27
Use props
Paul419
lvl.2
Flight distance : 496266 ft
United States

Wal Mart has same deal online.
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now