Flight distance : 190 ft
Australia

2017-1-27
Use props
Greg B
lvl.2
Flight distance : 182349 ft
United States

Thanks for the video and tips/techniques to get the best VPS sensor calibration possible.  Yesterday I tried to perform this VPS sensor calibration on my iMac running MacOS Sierra and couldn't get the calibration boxes to show on the built-in 27inch retina display - tried rebooting all devices a couple times; however, the problem persisted.  Any advice would be appreciated.
2017-1-29
Use props
airspace_media
lvl.3
Flight distance : 190 ft
Australia

Greg B Posted at 2017-1-29 05:34
Thanks for the video and tips/techniques to get the best VPS sensor calibration possible.  Yesterday I tried to perform this VPS sensor calibration on my iMac running MacOS Sierra and couldn't get the calibration boxes to show on the built-in 27inch retina display - tried rebooting all devices a couple times; however, the problem persisted.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Are you up to date with the most recent of DJI Assistant 2?

Its a bit weird, no reason why it shouldn't display the calibration if you have managed to get into the application without issues. If it all helps, I have done this on a 11" MBA running Sierra and a 15"MBP Retina running Sierra.  

I had a viewer comment on my video who said he connected it to his TV and it worked flawlessly. Maybe try that ?

I would say that you shouldn't really need to calibrate these VPS unless there is a specific issue you are experiencing
2017-1-29
Use props
Greg B
lvl.2
Flight distance : 182349 ft
United States

airspace_media Posted at 2017-1-29 16:04
Are you up to date with the most recent of DJI Assistant 2?

Its a bit weird, no reason why it shouldn't display the calibration if you have managed to get into the application without issues. If it all helps, I have done this on a 11" MBA running Sierra and a 15"MBP Retina running Sierra.  

Thanks for the reply - yes, I'm running the latest version of DJI Assistant 2.  Your note had a clue in it around external TV/Monitors that solved the problem for me!  I disabled the external display that my computer was connected to and the calibration boxes and guides displayed as expected.  So thanks again for helping me troubleshoot the issue - for those having similar issues, I'd recommend disabling any mirrored or connected additional displays and hopefully this will help resolve your issue as well.

I had been seeing an altitude drop issue periodically as well as was occasionally receiving an error while in flight around visual sensors, so hopefully the recalibration here will do the trick.

Thanks again,
Greg
2017-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules