Autopilot or Litchi?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris Valcik
lvl.1

United States

What are opinions for best app to plot out waypoints and photo shoots?
2017-1-29
Use props
Cabansail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

I have Airnest. It's free.
2017-1-29
Use props
Cabansail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

I am using Airnest. It's free
2017-1-29
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Cabansail Posted at 2017-1-29 18:35
I am using Airnest. It's free

I have been using Litchi for probably 2-months now. I have a couple friends using it also. I guess yes it is $25 here in the US, but it is well worth it. Best thing I have purchased for sure!  I have one particular friend that has a Standard, and Litchi has totally changed his flying experience. He was close to buying another phantom (Advanced or Pro) because of the distant issues and some other things he was unhappy with, but after using Litchi he is able to go just as many places as I do with my Advanced. The missions you can create are so cool.
I have flown mine where I have lost signal and it continues to complete the mission 100%.
I do still us the GO app, but Litchi has almost all functions except a few things like the ability to change the sensitivity, gain ,and EXP on your controller.
I have heard of no issues with Litchi from anyone. I have not tried the Autopilot.

I can tell you Standard people too, that with Litchi you DON'T have that dreaded "Home-Point" changing location on you either, like so many of you have posted
2017-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules