566 2 2017-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve J
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29967 ft
Australia

Guys,

Have a new P3S that I have only flown for 2 short flights last Saturday.

First flight connected easily and I flew in beginner mode for 5 or so minutes.....no problems at all.

After a short break, I went to the same place at my flying club for a second flight, however, this time I kept getting "No signal" errors for quite a few minutes, despite me turning the AC and controller off and on again a number of times.

I then got a connection and flew again for the second flight, for another 5 mins or so, without issue.

Checking tonight inside the house, I connected staright away and received the "Safe to fly (non GPS)" message without incident.

So I'm just wondering why the issue at the flying field for a few minutes but no issues with the first or subsequent flights?

Would this be an indication that something is wrong?

I am running the 2.9.1 app and haven't upgraded to the latest firmware yet, given reported experiences.

Cheers,

Steve
2017-1-30
Use props
fansb63fc4cf
lvl.1

Australia

There is a fundamental problem with the PS3 and DJI won't acknowledge it. I lose video signal at 15 m. I get no support and can't even get the address where to send my drone for repair in Hong Kong. Given the huge number of dissatisfied customers I am suggesting that we mount a class action. As an individual DJI won't do anything to help, but if thousands of dissatisfied users band together, then some action might be taken.
2017-1-30
Use props
uavsolutionsmai
lvl.3
Netherlands

Steve, does the light on your controller turns green if the aircraft connects? Connecting after starting up at a place outside can give some interference, so the system has to look for a free frequency. Check it on different places outside to compare. Sometimes reconnecting helps using the DJI GO app.
2017-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules