818 6 2017-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D.E.P
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78852 ft
Indonesia

hi, greetings to all
I am new to this drone things and wanted to share my experience.
After thinking so hard, I finally decided to buy the phantom 4 pro over the mavic pro. It arrived on january 23rd. Turn it on for the first time and upgrade it to the latest firmware. It was a smooth process, the upgrade success without having any error/problems. Then I decided to test it indoor. I'm amazed by how stable the drone flew and how easy it is to control the drone. Everything seems to work flawlessly. I spent a whole week to learn more about the drone and all it's features, until yesterday I finally got the chance and the courage to fly it outdoor. I managed to fly it over 2km away without having any disconnected issue with the control or the video transmission. I'm so happy with it.
Footage of the first flight :

I know I must learn more to fly it smoothly and try different camera settings to get a great image/video.
Any advice is welcome.
P.S sorry for my broken english.

Thank you. Cheers..!
2017-1-30
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Real nice... keep an eye on the exposure settings or use manual setting to control the bright exposure. Have fun...
2017-1-30
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Not bad for your first one!
2017-1-30
Use props
BashP4P+
lvl.2

United Kingdom

You done very well for a first flight. Im sticking to country side and authorised flying zones for now.

All the best and enjoy your P4P..
2017-1-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Glad to hear you're having fun, thanks for sharing!
2017-1-30
Use props
liningiv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 329409 ft
United Kingdom

First flight 2Km?
2017-1-31
Use props
fansb2edd25e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 736775 ft
United States

If you want, the gimbal and stick controls can easily changed from their defaults,making gimbal setting "smother"  and the sticks more or less sensitive.

2017-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules