Strong Interference Warning after updating to 1.8.10
937 8 2017-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheBlob
lvl.1

United States

I keep getting this annoying warning when flying my P3S. I never experience any issues flying the drone when this is displayed. This never came up before the firmware update. I've re-linked my RC, and calibrated the IMU to no luck. Anyone else having this issue? I'm also running the 3.1.2 IOS app.
2017-1-31
Use props
Cabansail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

Yes - Get it all the time after the update.
2017-1-31
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2039288 ft
Australia

Constant and really annoying as if flashes across the screen hundreds of time in short 5 minute flight. Really off putting and I just ignore it as told to by other flyers. Wish DJI would get rid of it and by the way it happens with 1.7.9 that I have.
2017-1-31
Use props
TheBlob
lvl.1

United States

Does anyone know of this issue exists in the Litchi app?
2017-1-31
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

TheBlob Posted at 2017-1-31 17:51
Does anyone know of this issue exists in the Litchi app?

No it does not, Litchi has no such message to display.
2017-1-31
Use props
TheBlob
lvl.1

United States

How can DJI push such a terrible upgrade. Don't they test all of this!! Ugh!
2017-2-1
Use props
DLX734
lvl.2
United States

I get it all the time and had been wondering the same thing... did it mean anything.  I never lost control, never lost signals, etc.  

I've just started using HealthDrone (uploaded all of my accumulated flight records) and it consistently shows the sensors, etc. have strong and good signals at the same time that it shows (separate page) the hundreds of interference warnings).

It is also interesting that I get these warnings no matter where I am flying which makes not one bit of sense.

Just seems to me to be DJI released some buggy software that throws out meaningless warnings for interference.
2017-2-1
Use props
TheBlob
lvl.1

United States

Any news when they're releasing a patch for all of this?
2017-2-1
Use props
Vikassi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17516 ft
United States

I got 385 of these messages after i updated.  This was during a 20 minute flight.  Horrible app.
2017-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules