Picture distortion
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AJ_Drone
lvl.1

United States

I have a P3P and am getting some picture quality issues.  I have had the drone for a year now.  All updates have been performed and are on the latest versions.  I have tried 2 different micro SD cards and two different computers to ensure neither of these were the problem.  The imagery looks crystal clear on my iphone while im flying but when i move the picture or video to the computer is when the picture looks distorted.  
Any thoughts or ideas of how to fix are appreciated.

DJI trial.jpg

2017-1-31
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Wierd effect. Where are you getting the image from, your phone or the SD card in the aircraft?
2017-1-31
Use props
AJ_Drone
lvl.1

United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-1-31 18:00
Wierd effect. Where are you getting the image from, your phone or the SD card in the aircraft?

the photo is off the sd card.
2017-1-31
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

AJ_Drone Posted at 2017-1-31 18:04
the photo is off the sd card.

In that case, it looks like you have a camera fault, probably need to send it to DJI to be fixed. That effect has nothing to do with the SD card or the computer you are viewing it on.
2017-1-31
Use props
AJ_Drone
lvl.1

United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-1-31 18:11
In that case, it looks like you have a camera fault, probably need to send it to DJI to be fixed. That effect has nothing to do with the SD card or the computer you are viewing it on.

If I sent it in for DJI to look at, would I get my drone back or would they send a prepackaged refurbished one back to me while they worked on mine?  
Ive heard that might be the case and don't know if I'd want to send mine in if that was the case.
2017-1-31
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

AJ_Drone Posted at 2017-1-31 18:17
If I sent it in for DJI to look at, would I get my drone back or would they send a prepackaged refurbished one back to me while they worked on mine?  
Ive heard that might be the case and don't know if I'd want to send mine in if that was the case.

Don't know, but it is quite likely you would get a different one back. Other than that, the only thing I can suggest it to unplug and replug the cables in the gimbal assembly, as one may have a bad connection.
2017-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules