Pilot App is Issue?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arvy55
lvl.2

United States

Sup fellow pilots. I am curios if this issue i am having is related to the Pilot App glitch that everyone is getting in the past couple days or week.I will be attaching one image and observe the readings on the telemetry. Height, Distance, Vertical Speed, and Horizontal Speed readings are accurate as far as i am aware.
But the very last reading where the VPS usually located at but changes into distance of the aircraft and the pilot(not really sure if im right about that lol) within a certain altitude.
Please be aware that 23703.00ft is way to far if you think of it lol, but the truth is the Phantom itself is right infront of me with its propelers taken off but engine are running and in idle mode. And also if you look on the map(bottom left) the aircraft`s home point actually change while the motor is in idle mode..lol
Dont really know what to do. My Phantom has been grounded for 3 days now, im actaully scared to fly it thinking that issues like this can cause me ANOTHER Phantom to lose....
Screenshot_20170128-230404.png
2017-2-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Uninstall your app version 3.1.2 and install an earlier version and your problem will go away.
2017-2-1
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Arvy,

Besides what Labroides said, you might want to change your Avatar.  According to the Rules and Regulations, the DJI logo is not allowed in an Avatar.

VII: Usernames and Avatars

7. Use of the DJI logo in avatars is not allowed.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-1
Use props
EagleEyezz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4022 ft
United States

I use the DJI Go4 app. Looks just like that app but works.
2017-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules