Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5e3a5928
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1087362 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Im flying a Phanton 4 Pro Plus
the map no longer follows the drone flight, The map screen stays in the same position
I have already opened the map and clicked in the drone, it goes to the position that the drone is, but again it does not follow the drone

Is this a bug or a configuration problem?

As im using the pro plus i dont have an option to try another OS / mobile / tablet ets.

Can anyone help
2017-2-2
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fans5e,

Do be aware that you are not the only one experiencing this.  But, it is New Years Vacation time for DJI and they have a skeleton staff until at least Monday.  

When was the last time the map followed the drone?  Was there a firmware upgrade since then?  Have you done anything different?

Your points about the P4 Pro + (plus) having limited testing options is well taken.  Have you tried enabling or disabling the "Show drone path" option?  When I have seen this problem with others, I thought this might help find a solution.

The DJI GO 4 app may have an update, have you checked for one?  Keep trying and look at the downloads site for any new information.

Hope this helps, a little.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-3
Use props
Murilo Carmello
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1562549 ft
Israel

http://forum.dji.com/thread-72328-1-1.html
2017-2-3
Use props
fans5e3a5928
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1087362 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Cetacean Posted at 2017-2-3 01:51
Aloha fans5e,

Do be aware that you are not the only one experiencing this.  But, it is New Years Vacation time for DJI and they have a skeleton staff until at least Monday.  

All updated to the latest firmware.
Noticed this from the day 1. Only had my bird bout 10days.
Send and email to dji support on the day 1st week of owning my drone. However, still awaiting a reply. Hopefully everyone is back in dji office today to check out this situation.
2017-2-5
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans5e3a5928 Posted at 2017-2-5 16:44
All updated to the latest firmware.
Noticed this from the day 1. Only had my bird bout 10days.
Send and email to dji support on the day 1st week of owning my drone. However, still awaiting a reply. Hopefully everyone is back in dji office today to check out this situation.

Aloha fans5e,

A word to the wise for customer service.  It is very important that the first communication with customer service be with a live person, Chat or Phone call.  Emails get lost and get lost a lot.  A human representative can find a lost email, but an email cannot find a lost human.

Should you follow the Chat route, be sure to save the text and record the name of the correspondent you were involved with.  Records are everything and will preserve your case.  If I were you though, I would start all over again because they are back from vacation and they are starting all over again.  It is just easier this way and saves a step or two.  They will be asking for an update and you will be giving them a starting point.  Easier.  Just reference the earlier effort.

So, did you enable the track my drone option (or record drone path) whatever.  I must say, I have never had a problem with tracking my Phantoms.  Have you looked in the Flight Logs?  There is a path recorded in the Flight Logs.  Give it a shot.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yup, Ken is correct.  Check those those LOG records.
Visit http://www.healthydrones.com and http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Please post links here, to the LOG when you have them... So others can give you their thoughts. Thanks.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules