Assitant 2 does not recognize Phantom 4
3191 8 2017-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EdwinPhantom4
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello, there was a problem updating firmeware with assistant 2 1.0.9 in phantom 4 and the program no longer recognizes it. Also the app installed then do not recognize the p4, and the camera button appears only to inspire 1 raw, can you help me please? Thank you
2017-2-5
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

try to uninstall the app and then re download the app. sometime the app download is corrupted by anti virus software such as Norton etc and it doesn't fully download.
edit: also  after the app downloads and you reinstall it, give it a few minutes to make sure the "drivers" are updated
2017-2-5
Use props
EdwinPhantom4
lvl.1

Uruguay

Thanks, the app you talk is the assistant 2? Im instal the v1.0.8 to try but dont work.
Gona try your coment and fidbuck. Thank again
2017-2-5
Use props
EdwinPhantom4
lvl.1

Brazil

I tried disabling the shields, re-downloading assitant 2, uninstalling assistant 2 1.0.8 and installing the 1.0.9 downloaded, it does not work.
The ipad with dji go installed before the problem works, dji go installed in android 5 and 6 after the problem do not recognize the p4, only offer "camera" for ispire 1.
The pix4d app recognizes p4, but I have not flown with this app out of fear
I think the problem is between the firmeware in the drone and assistant 2 and dji go (4 to), the apps does not recognize the p4 because its firmeware is corrupt
I need to reset p4
Help me plase, thanks
2017-2-5
Use props
joe_gadget
lvl.4

Australia

try a different usb cable.
2017-2-5
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

EdwinPhantom4 Posted at 2017-2-5 17:45
I tried disabling the shields, re-downloading assitant 2, uninstalling assistant 2 1.0.8 and installing the 1.0.9 downloaded, it does not work.
The ipad with dji go installed before the problem works, dji go installed in android 5 and 6 after the problem do not recognize the p4, only offer "camera" for ispire 1.

Hi, What device are you using? you can't review the drone's FW data in the app?
Do you have another device to try with the dji go app?, also only load one of the dji go app's at a time, don't have both the app's on your device.
Also when loading the assistant 2 (latest is 2 1.0.9) on your PC (first make sure the other version that's on your PC is removed 'completely' before trying to install again) as said above, disable your firewall security and try running it as administrator.
2017-2-6
Use props
DirkDS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 263583 ft
Belgium

EdwinPhantom4 Posted at 2017-2-5 17:45

Hm, it looks like your problem is a bit related to mine:
Phantom 4 suddenly detected as a Phantom 3 Pro by remote / DJI Go?

The only difference is that my Phantom 4 suddenly is detected as a Phantom 3 Pro in the DJI GO / 4 apps and only Assistant 2 detects it as a Phantom 4 - like it should.
Although Assistant 2 recognises my Phantom 4, I'm also unable to install any firmware updates...

Does your camera still work when flying?

I hope we find a solution soon!
2017-2-6
Use props
EdwinPhantom4
lvl.1

Brazil

First I want to thank everyone, and apologize.
It was really different problems, now I know.
The first, attendant 2 does not detect my p4 on my pc, but it did on another pc, it's a problem on the pc I think.
The second was for the marshmallow android, with lollipop there was no problem.
Thank you again, and I apologize for the mistakes, I'm starting and nervous, I apologize.
Health!
2017-2-7
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

EdwinPhantom4 Posted at 2017-2-7 16:02
First I want to thank everyone, and apologize.
It was really different problems, now I know.
The first, attendant 2 does not detect my p4 on my pc, but it did on another pc, it's a problem on the pc I think.

OK, but to add to the above, sometimes it matters which order you turn on the devices. I have perfect results when I turn on the craft, then RC, then app.
2017-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules